Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner
381 - 396 of 396 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Fusion Sport, Shadow Black
60 Posts
Wasn't a gen 2 but had a little pow-wow with a black first gen this morning in lapeer, MI. Lined up at a red.. didn't have a lot of room in front of us to really have a good back in forth but it was surprising how easy it was to stay in front of him.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I saw what I think is the unicorn of fusion sports today. A White Gold Fusion Sport in Lapeer, MI. Maybe its not that rare but I didn't know they came in this color.

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Window

Reactions: DarkArkAngel

·
Super Moderator
1,719 Posts
A White Gold Fusion Sport [...] I didn't know they came in this color.
I think your initnal thought was right - I don't think they did come in that color. The 'white gold' was also was nowhere near that much gold and was more of a metallic tan. I had a quick look at the order guides for 2017-2019 and it's not listed as an option for the Sport on all years.

·
Registered
352 Posts
I think your initnal thought was right - I don't think they did come in that color. The 'white gold' was also was nowhere near that much gold and was more of a metallic tan. I had a quick look at the order guides for 2017-2019 and it's not listed as an option for the Sport on all years.
I have seen this color on a few Titaniums and was I not impressed.

Reminded me of an "old lady color" that should not be on a performance oriented car.

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
I have seen this color on a few Titaniums and was I not impressed.
You know what's really strange? I saw it on my notebook computer the other day and it looked great, I really liked it! Then I was watching some NASCAR reruns last night in front of the TV and had my phone with me, and saw the post with that white gold car on it again, on my phone. On my phone, it looks terrible. So I'm not sure what to think now, it seems to really matter how the light is, or what display you're using, or something. Just one of those colors I guess. But on my notebook it looked really good to me, just not on my phone.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
I helped my sister buy her first new vehicle three years ago - a Ford Escape SE in white gold. We always name our cars and give them theme songs but she couldn’t come up with anything. I suggested naming the car LouAnne and the song Coolio’s Gangsta’s Paradise. It’s a wrinkle on the line “Michelle Pfiefer that white gold” from Bruno Mars Uptown Funk. She still drives LouAnne! BTW - I like the white gold color!

·
Premium Member
2017 Fusion Sport, 401A, Driver Assistance Package, 33k miles; 1999 Expedition 5.4 4x4
524 Posts
I helped my sister buy her first new vehicle three years ago - a Ford Escape SE in white gold. We always name our cars and give them theme songs but she couldn’t come up with anything. I suggested naming the car LouAnne and the song Coolio’s Gangsta’s Paradise. It’s a wrinkle on the line “Michelle Pfiefer that white gold” from Bruno Mars Uptown Funk. She still drives LouAnne! BTW - I like the white gold color!
I like the tan color, though I'd never get it personally. However, a Platinum with the brown and tan leather looks beautiful and kind of "old money" to me. 😂

·
Registered
60 Posts
Where did you find that photo?
First I looked up what colors were available on the sport because I didn't know what to call the color I saw. Saw "White Gold [Gold]" on the list and the just Google image search for "White Gold Fusion Sport"

Reactions: DarkArkAngel

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
I like the tan color, though I'd never get it personally. However, a Platinum with the brown and tan leather looks beautiful and kind of "old money" to me. 😂
I was this >< close to ordering a 3.5 Ecoboost Flex in white gold with the black roof & trim package before I bought my FuSport. What ultimately stopped me was the absolutely dull, boring Flex interior (although I wasn’t crazy for its “the box it came in” exterior styling). We still had our 2005 Freestyle and I couldn’t believe Ford stuck with that interior in the Flex. Now, if there had been a brown and tan interior option, or something like the King Ranch style, then I might not be on this forum today!

381 - 396 of 396 Posts