Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner
361 - 380 of 396 Posts

·
Registered
19 Ford Fusion Sport
276 Posts
Getting back to the topic, I saw another Magnetic Fusion Sport (seemed like a cool guy, pulled up next to me to say hi) near Madison Heights, MI, and a black one on 96 East in Livonia this past weekend.

Reactions: DarkArkAngel

·
Registered
19 Ford Fusion Sport
276 Posts
Hey BlueDust, Where are you located? that Shadow Black on 96 may have been me! lol
South East Michigan.
For how few were made.... Once you start looking, South East Michigan starts to appear as the unofficial Fusion Sport capital. Now that people are driving again, I seem to see at least a few a week.

·
Registered
2017 Shadow Black Fusion Sport 2.7 TTV6
17 Posts
South East Michigan.
For how few were made.... Once you start looking, South East Michigan starts to appear as the unofficial Fusion Sport capital. Now that people are driving again, I seem to see at least a few a week.
I also live in the southeast Michigan area. I surprisingly haven't seen any sports on the road near where I live or even on 94/275/696 etc.

·
Registered
19 Ford Fusion Sport
276 Posts
I also live in the southeast Michigan area. I surprisingly haven't seen any sports on the road near where I live or even on 94/275/696 etc.
I am closer to 94, and not too far from 275. There is at least one other Sport in my neighborhood that I am aware of. But unless I see the same Sports driving around each week :ROFLMAO:, I assume there are more locally that I would have guessed.

·
Registered
2017 Shadow Black Fusion Sport 2.7 TTV6
17 Posts
I am closer to 94, and not too far from 275. There is at least one other Sport in my neighborhood that I am aware of. But unless I see the same Sports driving around each week :ROFLMAO:, I assume there are more locally that I would have guessed.
Im closer to the Ann Arbor/Ypsi area and haven't seen any! I just want to find one and have a good time! lol

·
Registered
354 Posts
After owning my FFS for ten months , I finally saw another one in the wild . Black , probably another '17 , looked stock. Recognized the grill and wheels right away . He was pulling out of the Chic Fil A /Albertsons parking lot on PolyWebb Road in Arlington Texas. They inmediately jumped on the Interstate so I was not able to attract the drivers attention. I hope they come here so we can compare notes.

Reactions: BlueDust

·
Registered
2017 fusion sport, 401A, Steeda catch can, Steeda CAI, Unleashed 93 oct tune
44 Posts
There’s a black one in Kalamazoo, MI that I see quite frequently! Other than that I don’t see many but I like that we’re different. I see so many fusions everyday it’s ridiculous lol

·
Registered
2017 Ford Fusion Sport 2.7L TT AWD
860 Posts
Spotted one in Shreveport today on Pines Rd by the airport. Go figure we both were parked in a Dollar General parking lot. Never got to see who was driving. It was Gray one. Looked like it has been rode hard.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Never understood how people ride these special cars to the point it’s just uncared and neglected. Mine was like that before I purchased it. Previous owner treated it like a 90’s Toyota Hilux lol. It’s taken me a LOT to bring her where she is right now.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Vertebrate Brown bear Organism Cartoon Adaptation

Reactions: Gregg1LE
361 - 380 of 396 Posts