Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner

301 - 304 of 304 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
I live in the NYC area and have had my car since late July, but despite almost 3500 miles including trips to DC, CT, upstate NY, NJ and Long Island, I have never seen another 17 Fusion Sport on the road.

My Sport is the only one my dealer has sold so far and they have not had any interest from anyone looking for one despite them having a black and magnetic grey on the lot.

Has anyone noticed any other Sports on the road? It seems that neither Ford or the automotive media is really promoting or covering this car. Then again I see few SHOs or older Fusion Sports. However I thought this car would have taken off in sales or at least interest by now, especially based on the enthusiasm of members here.
Pretty sure I saw a white fusion with two large dark blue racing stripes in Chatfield State Park a couple days ago. That is near Littleton, Colorado. Not positive as we passed on a 2 lane road, and I was driving our other car so he/she would not have noticed me. Did not have time to turn and chase down...

·
Registered
66 Posts
I saw a black sport last week on Ryan Road going west and getting on 94 north towards Milwaukee. I did not notice it was a sport at first as this is only the 3rd sport I have seen.The windows seemed to be tinted darker than stock, I think he had spoked wheels and it had the covers over the top of the windows so water won't come in if you have the windows cracked. If I would have noticed it was a sport sooner I would have looked closer by the time I had confirmed it was a sport I did not have much time to check as the driver got on the freeway and I went straight west on Ryan road.

301 - 304 of 304 Posts