Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner

281 - 300 of 304 Posts

·
Premium Member
238 Posts
I have seen 2 here in Las Vegas , one at the track and one on the road ….

·
Registered
253 Posts
After 11 months. Still only seen three. I drive a LOT for work and hardly see one. I do see tons of first gen Sports though.

·
Registered
66 Posts
After 11 months. Still only seen three. I drive a LOT for work and hardly see one. I do see tons of first gen Sports though.
After 10 months of driving I think I saw my first FS. In Wisconsin pulling out of a gas station on college ave. It was ruby red just like mine, it had the black front mesh and the wheels looked the the FS wheels. I know there were over a dozen sold out of Wisconsin dealerships in the last year but that number is pretty small. So seeing any is very rare.

·
Registered
235 Posts
There at least 4 others driving around KC. I ran into one owner at O’reillys, I’ve seen at least 2 on the road, and one owner lives near my in-laws but I’ve never caught them outside to talk when I drive by.

·
Registered
253 Posts
There at least 4 others driving around KC. I ran into one owner at O’reillys, I’ve seen at least 2 on the road, and one owner lives near my in-laws but I’ve never caught them outside to talk when I drive by.

I chased one down in my work van just to tell him nice ride. He was probably wondering why there was some weirdo waving at him at a stop light til I told him I had a Sport too.

·
Registered
209 Posts
I chased one down in my work van just to tell him nice ride. He was probably wondering why there was some weirdo waving at him at a stop light til I told him I had a Sport too.
@Fusion2881 , not weird at all!

·
Registered
93 Posts
I saw FFS 1st Gen on the freeway behind me. I 100% wasn't sure if it was at first and slowed down to let it pass but the driver didn't seem to give a **** and drove by. I wasn't able to get a picture of the rear Sport badge because of other traffic. I assumed (wrongly) that if you have a FFS, you know what you have and did it on purpose. You would recognize the small group you are in and at least be friendly. A few weeks ago I saw a 17 FFS on the freeway and was also ignored, but it could have been circumstances. I had just merged onto the freeway and traffic quickly picked up as I slowed down and the FFS passed me. So far I haven't seen anyone with a FFS that seems to acknowledge my FFS.
But maybe it's just all in my head...

·
Registered
164 Posts
Nope, not in your head. I would say that most of the first gen owners around here do not know what they have. I have a co-worker that has a first gen FFS, but he just thinks it is just another Fusion. He does take care of his car and it looks nice. He doesn't understand why I am so interested in "Sports" or why I seem to spend so much time on mine. I see several other 1st gens running around here and they are all trashed. You can tell that they are not taken care of.

I have yet to see any 2nd gen in my area. In fact, I think the closest to me is probably Oreo down in south Louisiana, unless there is someone in Dallas or North East Texas.

·
Registered
25 Posts
No? Lowes is actually in Merrimac not Amherst - I was mistaken. They are both southern NH. I'll keep an eye out for you if I am up Manchester way. Mine is lightening blue with the ecoboost badge removed.

·
Registered
10 Posts
No? Lowes is actually in Merrimac not Amherst - I was mistaken. They are both southern NH. I'll keep an eye out for you if I am up Manchester way. Mine is lightening blue with the ecoboost badge removed.
Cool. My ecoboost badge is also removed. I have the rear spoiler extension, front lip splitter and rear window louvers.

·
Registered
145 Posts
I've had mine 2 years next month, and have only seen 2 others in the wild. Both in Alvarado on i35. And no one that I've talked to knows about the Sport. They are very surprised with mine.

·
Registered
155 Posts
After only seeing one in over three years, I saw one on each of the last two weekends. One was possibly my old one as it was the right color and only ten miles from the dealer I traded it to.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I'm out of Ma. So far this week alone I've seen a Blue one (who actually waved at me) and a white one in the Randolph/Quincy/Braintree area.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Was just thumbing through the post and noticed how many Clevelanders are on here with Sports. I'm in the cleveland area also. So when we doing a meetup?

281 - 300 of 304 Posts