Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner

261 - 280 of 304 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
seen a black one

:D went by me in the oncoming lane. I was in my 2011 going to work and did not have time to turn around to see who it was. It has just been a little over a year since I got my 2017. I am really going to be on the lookout now.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Spotted!

:D went by me in the oncoming lane. I was in my 2011 going to work and did not have time to turn around to see who it was. It has just been a little over a year since I got my 2017. I am really going to be on the lookout now.

Found it on my lunch break and didn't have time to wait on the owner to talk with him or her.

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
Salt and Pepper Sports

Salt and Pepper Sports. Pulled in for lunch yesterday and could not believe my eyes. First one spotted in the area, and it showed up at my house. Had to keep moving, believe it was an older gal.

Attachments

·
Registered
252 Posts
Seen two since I bought mine a little over a month ago. One Red on 66 heading out of DC, one Silver in Tyson's Corner. Not many out there. See all kinds of Fusions there is probably half a dozen 2g in my neighborhood, most are Hybirds to take advantage of toll road HOV.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Two sport in the wild, parked next to each other. I'm surprised there wasn't a disruption in the space time continuum :)

·
Registered
252 Posts
What the what? I've seen a total of four since I bought mine, you have two side by side?

You should have moved your car and parked near them!

·
Registered
62 Posts
One night on the freeway, close to San Bernadino CA, I turned my head left to see what car was making a strong engine noise.
It was another FFS accelerating : I saw only the trunk and the 4 exhaust pipes.
The car disappeared in the night.
What a car!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Just saw 2017 or 2018 Sport Magnetic a few days ago in Broomfield, CO. I've never seen this car or guy before so maybe he was just passing through.

In any case there is now one less FFS on the road as he rear ended a truck at an intersection and completely crumpled the entire engine compartment. I saw it happen and the driver was obviously not paying attention, he hit very hard. What I'm curious about was why the emergency braking didn't kick in, maybe he didn't have it.

Hope that wasn't any of you guys here!
Vidmo

·
Registered
252 Posts
Saw this guy the other day. I flagged him down and talked for a minute untill the light changed. He was fond of his Sport.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Vidmo --- I'm down in the Southwest Suburbs (Littleton) so if you see a Platinum White, it's probably me. :)

Reactions: Vidmo

·
Registered
66 Posts
Yes they are scarce I have only seen one and that was before I got my 2019. I believe I saw it back in 2017, I was not interested back in 2017 as there were to many reports of the dead battery issue which I needed to be fixed before I would look at one. I know they sold about 13 in my area but I have not seen any.

261 - 280 of 304 Posts