Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner

1 - 20 of 304 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in the NYC area and have had my car since late July, but despite almost 3500 miles including trips to DC, CT, upstate NY, NJ and Long Island, I have never seen another 17 Fusion Sport on the road.

My Sport is the only one my dealer has sold so far and they have not had any interest from anyone looking for one despite them having a black and magnetic grey on the lot.

Has anyone noticed any other Sports on the road? It seems that neither Ford or the automotive media is really promoting or covering this car. Then again I see few SHOs or older Fusion Sports. However I thought this car would have taken off in sales or at least interest by now, especially based on the enthusiasm of members here.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Haven't seen any around here in the Syracuse area. I took a road trip today out past Rochester and still nothing. Didn't even get to play against any other car enthusiasts. I'm heading to buffalo to get my roof wrapped next weekend. I'm going to have 1000miles in no time.

Reactions: Dconlan4 and 1153

·
Registered
278 Posts
That's what I was saying the other day... The dealer I am working with only has one, but
dealers within a 100 miles radius have 4-5-6 of them and they are not moving.

But at the same time when asked if they would send one of their FFS's to anothere deal
to fulfill a sale they say no, they don't want to get rid of them because there so scarse.

If so where are they running them then???

LOL

·
Registered
868 Posts
But at the same time when asked if they would send one of their FFS's to anothere deal
to fulfill a sale they say no, they don't want to get rid of them because there so scarse.

If so where are they running them then???

LOL
They are just blowing smoke. Typical sales tactic. I doubt they are moving much at all. Ford only expects for every 100 fusions sold to sell 5 sports. Yes they are "scarce" but but they also won't move near as quickly as the rest of the fusions on the lot...

·
Registered
96 Posts
Haven't seen any around here in the Syracuse area. I took a road trip today out past Rochester and still nothing. Didn't even get to play against any other car enthusiasts. I'm heading to buffalo to get my roof wrapped next weekend. I'm going to have 1000miles in no time.
I'm driving a Metallic sport in Rochacha so you may see me someday, although I don't drive on 90 very often.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
I'm driving a Metallic sport in Rochacha so you may see me someday, although I don't drive on 90 very often.
Ok, I usually visit for auto x or when a bunch of my buddies work on cars. I went golfing in victor hill today

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Oh nice, I'm in Cicero

·
Registered
296 Posts
I'm in Cleveland and I do a lot of driving and haven't seen any. I'm up to 4500 miles since getting in beginning of August.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Finally saw another FS on the road yesterday. On a business trip in Detroit. Was on I-94 about 5 minutes from downtown, burgundy. Unfortunately I was in an Impala rental car, thing feels like a boat compared to the FS.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Saw one the other day heading east on Franconia Rd. in
Alexandria, Va. 1st one I have seen on the road.

Powered blue color...

·
Registered
181 Posts
I have not seen another FS in the Kootenays at all and I drive around quite a bit doing dealer transfers, etc. Seen a few titanium's though.

1 - 20 of 304 Posts