Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know what the to date production number for North America for fusion sports so far? How many have been built?

·
Registered
206 Posts
No idea, but I'd like to know as well.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think they make around 200,000 a year so that would put it at 10,000... but was looking for a more specific number taking into consideration not just the ones that ford decided to build but the ones that were ordered...

·
Registered
2017 Fusion Sport Black
26 Posts
Between my brother and I, we've owned a few "rare" modern Ford cars... My brother had a 2000 ZX2 S/R with a production run of roughly 4000 (he knows the actual production)... Later Ford produced the SVT Focus until 2004 (again around the same numbers). I had a 2007 Focus ST the production was about a bit over 4000... Now I have a Fusion Sport... it's a totally separate model with all sorts of unique parts... so surely those numbers are available--anyone?

·
Registered
174 Posts
Between my brother and I, we've owned a few "rare" modern Ford cars... My brother had a 2000 ZX2 S/R with a production run of roughly 4000 (he knows the actual production)... Later Ford produced the SVT Focus until 2004 (again around the same numbers). I had a 2007 Focus ST the production was about a bit over 4000... Now I have a Fusion Sport... it's a totally separate model with all sorts of unique parts... so surely those numbers are available--anyone?
I have tried to find that answer myself and it appears Ford only publicly gives numbers for all Fusions sold. Maybe that number is out there but I have not seen it. I bet someday it will be out there.

·
Registered
104 Posts
This is something I've wondered about as well. I've only seen 3 other sports, so I am curious to see what the actual number is.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Based on approximate percentages that the Sport made up out of the whole Fusion lineup, I've seen estimates of 22-25k cars total from 17 to 19. Not sure how accurate that is.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts