Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was looking for a post with track times and did not see one.
Anyone been to the track recently? I know with the hot weather and humidity times wont be the best but here is my most recent time.

7/21/2017
60 FT - 1.8351
330ft - 5.3876
1/8ET -8.3306
1/8MPH -83.71
1000ft E/T -10.8543
1000MPH -96.80
1/4ET -12.9857
1/4MPH -105.53

Track US 131 Motorsports Park Martin MI
Track DA 3300

Car Mods 93 octane Unleashed tune only, all season tires.

·
Registered
481 Posts
very impressive times!

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
They had one started here but the one who started the thread has left and the post is gone.. maybe one of the mods here could start one. I do know they were to post slips to show proof

·
Registered
54 Posts
I went today and ran on my unleashed tune at Lapeer dragway.

track DA was 2800 today and it was 86 degrees. Best time was a 13.49 at 102.95 MPH. I only have one data log with Torrie and the faster shifts.

My custom exhaust is messing up flow and killing my power I am sure, but I am only seeing 16PSI of boost as of now.

Once Borla releases their exhaust and I can throw that on paired with Torries fully dialed in tune 21-22PSI from what I hear I will be back at Lapeer running again.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Nice 60 ft - In better DA you would have been at least 3 tenths quicker - our best in good DA was 12.54 at 107.8 1.84 60 ft and DA of 334 - unleashed tune G Force tires and KN Air filter - In the heat we usually run about 12.8 - even resting the car and using a fan and ice - Cars really hate heat and even more so humidity

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice 60 ft - In better DA you would have been at least 3 tenths quicker - our best in good DA was 12.54 at 107.8 1.84 60 ft and DA of 334 - unleashed tune G Force tires and KN Air filter - In the heat we usually run about 12.8 - even resting the car and using a fan and ice - Cars really hate heat and even more so humidity
Where are you putting the ice bags, and do you run the top engine cover? (seems like a heat trap to me)

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
All these claims of fast cars no slips! Cooommmmmoooonnnnn! Hook us up

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Oooos foot in mouth. Wasn't ford tune he complained about. My apologies. I'd edit my post if I could but this site doesn't allow to after a few min. I remember him complaining about the tune and had to go back to the dealer. Get it reflashed. He said it was more low end power based tune. I just talked to him.

Attachments

·
Registered
89 Posts
- I do take the engine cover off - we have a portable fan we use also and put ice right where the cover would sit - I am really not sure how much good it does - Bottom line we do not take the car to the track in the summer unless it is a event or below 75 degrees
Several slips have been posted post pre and post tune with two different tunes

·
Registered
5 Posts
Where are the slips?.. What's the sense in having a thread for drag times without slips?..I've dug everywhere and can't find these slips of yours..Please show them!

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Nice times! What was the weather like? I'm in the area and have been thinking of trying Milan out. But I've never actually dragged a car before.
It's a bit of a drive for me, but I like the track, it's got a old school vibe. The weather was upper 70's and a bit humid.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
So I loaded up the e30 tune. Now I have traction issues. I lowered the air to 30 PSI and still get crazy wheel hop during the 1st to second shift.

I'm number 111

Attachments

Reactions: Oxford
1 - 20 of 44 Posts