Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.nicheroadwheels.com/configurator.cfm#!lang=0&year=2017&make=54&model=2816&submodel=2242&size=18%20Inch%20Wheels&go=1&body=0&tab=wheels&page=1&color=5386&wheel=3950&wheelimage=11631

I think I need more tire. I have done a few unintended power slides when cornering hard. I like these but need to find someplace that has them in a size to fit the sport. Any recommendation for size and wider tire?

Has anyone measured the clearances for the stock setup? wanted to punch in the numbers into wheel-size.com.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
http://www.nicheroadwheels.com/configurator.cfm#!lang=0&year=2017&make=54&model=2816&submodel=2242&size=18%20Inch%20Wheels&go=1&body=0&tab=wheels&page=1&color=5386&wheel=3950&wheelimage=11631

I think I need more tire. I have done a few unintended power slides when cornering hard. I like these but need to find someplace that has them in a size to fit the sport. Any recommendation for size and wider tire?

Has anyone measured the clearances for the stock setup? wanted to punch in the numbers into wheel-size.com.

Yikes just found some pricing... Looks like i will need to find something else or a knock off.
1400 a pop....:eek:

·
Super Moderator
1,307 Posts
I was looking at these when my wife curbed the two passenger side tires and the OEM replacements were like $850 a piece. Then I saw the price.

So I was look into these...

Wheel Details - Discount Tire Direct

Since the dealer scared one of my rims and I now know who fixes them locally, Fastpass App helped me keep track of car, I'm having them fixed.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
I liked Niche but it seems to be super popular.

·
Registered
481 Posts
I love the wheels! They remind me of a style used on new edge stangs alot. Did you look into getting the wheels repaired?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts