Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Signed papers yesterday for a Sport! They have to trade it down from Seattle and I'm told this will happen sometime on Friday. Glad this is a short week! Only other option is 401a. Just how I wanted it. Going to be a great weekend!

Attachments

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Where did you get it from? I'm waiting for a car lot in the area to get one so I can take it in for a test drive.
I ended up buying it from Dicks Mackenzie Ford. They have a black one and a magnetic one on the lot still (as of yesterday).

Here's a starting place though to check their inventory and you can tweak it once you get there.
Ford Fusion - Search Inventory

·
Registered
2 Posts
I ended up buying it from Dicks Mackenzie Ford. They have a black one and a magnetic one on the lot still (as of yesterday).

Here's a starting place though to check their inventory and you can tweak it once you get there.
Ford Fusion - Search Inventory
Awesome, forgot about that nifty tool. I'm currently leasing a '14 ST from Courtesy Ford so I keep hoping that they'll get one.

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Awesome, forgot about that nifty tool. I'm currently leasing a '14 ST from Courtesy Ford so I keep hoping that they'll get one.
Oh yeah, I hadn't seem them pop up when checking inventory the last month or so...

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Congratulations dude.

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Is it Friday yet??????
Ok, so they didn't get it transferred down until late last night. Just picked her up and **** for the first time seeing the white platinum on those dark wheels in person, I like it...I like it a lot! Here is a pic of her in her new home.

So after a few glasses of wine last night, the wife wants to call her marshmallow. LOL So stupid...but so fitting.

Time to go drive!! =)

Oh and best part is that they transferred it down from a dealer who had already installed the whole 3M clearbra/mirrors/door edges. They SAID it was a $1k option (what'd it cost them? $100 in material + labor?). But my dealer said since they didn't know about it until it's arrival, they weren't going to charge me for it. I was like gosh darn right you aren't! So, just a nice little bonus..

Attachments

·
Registered
100 Posts
Why did they put the license plate frame over the intercooler?

·
Registered
624 Posts
Ok, so they didn't get it transferred down until late last night. Just picked her up and **** for the first time seeing the white platinum on those dark wheels in person, I like it...I like it a lot! Here is a pic of her in her new home.

So after a few glasses of wine last night, the wife wants to call her marshmallow. LOL So stupid...but so fitting.

Time to go drive!! =)

Oh and best part is that they transferred it down from a dealer who had already installed the whole 3M clearbra/mirrors/door edges. They SAID it was a $1k option (what'd it cost them? $100 in material + labor?). But my dealer said since they didn't know about it until it's arrival, they weren't going to charge me for it. I was like gaa q cm osh darn right you aren't! So, just a nice little bonus..
Regarding 3M, They're crazy, mine was installed at the factory for a Msrp price of $295.

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Why did they put the license plate frame over the intercooler?
I know!! Are we actually sure that is our intercooler though. I just tried to take it off and the black mounting part is connected to the bumped by what looks like a giant rivet almost. It had no normal looking bolt or screw head..so I failed at removing it.

Regarding the I/C - I think our intercooler might be behind the driver side fog light grille. The slats are cut out and there is a black looking intercooler there. This is where it was on my A4 as well, not in the front bumper.

Put about 70 miles on it today up hills around corners (down long straightaways =D ). Loving the sound system (sony upgraded one). Actually really liked the paddles when in sport mode for hills to keep a gear and just power on up. Started to feel a little a tad unsettled if I hypothetically exceeded normal speeds. Sounds like a lot of guys on the "2gfusion" forums get setup with a front strut tower brace and rear sway bar. I could imagine this helping.

Already installed 194 LED license plate bulbs. =) Let the modding begin!

Now need to find some good LED's for the puddle lamps and reverse lights.

Oh and painting the rear reflectors gloss black to match the rest of the bumper.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts