Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Just purchase the file if you have a programmer already
So I get the sct programmer and then the tune set? It's just confusing cause the programmer says it comes with a custom tune and then there's two different tunes for the sport, one being twice the price of the other lol

·
Premium Member
1,043 Posts
If you have stock turbos the tune is one price , if you have installed bigger turbos the price is more , and if you have your own programmer just get the tune file you need with matching octane , if you do not have the programmer then Unleashed has a special for programmer with 1 or 2 tune files for special price

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
If you have stock turbos the tune is one price , if you have installed bigger turbos the price is more , and if you have your own programmer just get the tune file you need with matching octane , if you do not have the programmer then Unleashed has a special for programmer with 1 or 2 tune files for special price
okay awesome thank you for the help

·
Registered
'17 Magnetic; Unleashed Tune, FMIC
136 Posts
How does the Unleashed tuning work, do you know? Do you just buy the file and go from there or do you have to go into a shop?
You’ll need a programmer/tuner device and then you purchase the tune from Torrie. He offers package deals where you can get the tuner with a tune or two tunes for a steep discount on the second.

I haven’t posted any follow up since tuning the car (since it’s pretty well covered on here) though I must acknowledge and call out Torrie’s customer service is second to none.

Every step he’s helped me through with this being my first tune. It’s like a different car!

·
Registered
110 Posts
How does the Unleashed tuning work, do you know? Do you just buy the file and go from there or do you have to go into a shop?
If you have any questions feel free to contact Torrie, he will walk you through it. I asked him a ton of terrible questions before I ordered mine🤣🤣🤣. Same boat as you my man.

Reactions: maydk65

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
If you have any questions feel free to contact Torrie, he will walk you through it. I asked him a ton of terrible questions before I ordered mine🤣🤣🤣. Same boat as you my man.
No kidding, I felt like I was harassing him I had so many questions

21 - 26 of 26 Posts