Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just bought my 2nd Fusion here. Had a 07 Fusion 3.0 with bolt ons that was pretty fun to drive. The A/C went out on it and since I live in TX, I had to get another car! I started looking at a used hydrid fusion but then I realized, if I'm gonna make an additional car payment I may as well buy something I WANT!! So now I have a '17 Sport with 401A and cooled seats that I look forward to modding.
Oh BTW, I got my car Monday and my wife had to 1-Up me and got a Sport yesterday with 401A, cooled seats, and the driver assist pkg.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Awesome and welcome to the fold.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Welcome. Obviously you both enjoy the car and im guessing not big on sharing keys. So funny. BTW no sharing of mine. Spare key is locked away.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Is yours the black one?
Great guess, mine is the black one. I named him Marshall since the wife's cars name is Lilly (some of you might get it).
I love how much information you can get on car forums where you can hang with others who love their car as much as you do. The last time I was on the forums was about 12 years ago with my '03 SVTF.

·
Registered
481 Posts
welcome! Thats so amazing she got one as well lol

·
Registered
624 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Well no fighting over who gets to drive in your house. LOL
Actually his scenario might cause more fighting over who drives, seeing as they both obviously like driving a fun car. Unless of coursez they always drive separately, even when their going to the same place, lol.
My wife could care less about driving anything.

Welcome JRG, should we expect your wife to become a member of the Forum?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Any members in the Dallas area? I've been a Fusion owner for 10 years now I have had the habit of looking at every Fusion I see because I am curious. Like any aftermarket parts, wheels etc.. I have yet to come across another Fusion setup the way my 07 is. And I can't say that I have ever crossed paths with a new Sport. Makes me feel like they aren't selling many of these Sports which is fine with me.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Welcome!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts