Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Hi new to forum just got a 2017 ffs in black, came from a 2014 shelby gt500. Needed something a little better as a daily driver with space but still hoping to make this into a fun sleeper.
Welcome to the forum @BlackhaloOTG !

Your post makes me want to ask: What do you think about the gt500 (or even Mustangs in general) as a daily, vs the FFS? In particular, for a couple without kids, for instance. I normally never need my back seats, but I do still like having the seats back there just as a flexibility thing. But I admit, I've looked at Stangs plenty of times. The AWD, the flexibility of 4 doors, the smooth, refined, quiet drive along with still having a lot of power, though, all keep me in my FFS. In any event, it's good to have you on the Forum!

·
Registered
2 Posts

Your post makes me want to ask: What do you think about the gt500 (or even Mustangs in general) as a daily, vs the FFS? In particular, for a couple without kids, for instance. I normally never need my back seats, but I do still like having the seats back there just as a flexibility thing. But I admit, I've looked at Stangs plenty of times. The AWD, the flexibility of 4 doors, the smooth, refined, quiet drive along with still having a lot of power, though, all keep me in my FFS. In any event, it's good to have you on the Forum!

I enjoy the GT500 a lot, it is my 4th mustang. A 03,04, and 15 mustang gt. Inside my 14 Gt500 was more comfortable with large leather seats but the 15 gt felt better to ride probably due to the change in rear suspension. Also WOT on the 15 gt was alot more usable. The GT500 had alot of wheel hop stock. Daily would def recommend any 15+ GT if your fine with the coupe life, backseat is there if needed but avg sized adults do struggle to fit in the back. Trunk was spacious enough for most things. I switch to the FFS mostly for more space, price and performance and hoping after modding it will be even better.

·
Registered
847 Posts
I enjoy the GT500 a lot, it is my 4th mustang. A 03,04, and 15 mustang gt. Inside my 14 Gt500 was more comfortable with large leather seats but the 15 gt felt better to ride probably due to the change in rear suspension. Also WOT on the 15 gt was alot more usable. The GT500 had alot of wheel hop stock. Daily would def recommend any 15+ GT if your fine with the coupe life, backseat is there if needed but avg sized adults do struggle to fit in the back. Trunk was spacious enough for most things. I switch to the FFS mostly for more space, price and performance and hoping after modding it will be even better.
My old boss built a 08 GT 500, put a smaller pulley on the charger, and had Lideo up in Detroit tune it for him, took me for a ride in it one morning. Only car I've ever been in that truely scared the @#$% out of me, LOL

Reactions: BlackhaloOTG
21 - 24 of 24 Posts