·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Attachments

·
Registered
346 Posts
$665 totally worth it to me... putting it on the list... need to see if I can fit the stop and go cruise control module that is incorrect on the left

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
$665 totally worth it to me... putting it on the list... need to see if I can fit the stop and go cruise control module that is incorrect on the left
Its closer to $700, plus shipping from Ukraine if its coming from that site. Unless you found one elsewhere cheaper?

·
Registered
165 Posts
Its closer to $700, plus shipping from Ukraine if its coming from that site. Unless you found one elsewhere cheaper?
I'm guessing if $665 isn't even a slight deterrent, then $800 is AOK. :)

·
Registered
278 Posts
Actually the symbol that they are using there is for the ukraine currency
(Ukrainian hryvnia symbol₴) and conversion is 1.00 ukraine = 0.037 US,
which would bring the cost to less then $100.00..
But just to be sure, I emailed the company...
Hopefully I will get something back from them and when I
do, I will pass it on.

Unless of course someone has already talked to them about it...

·
Registered
278 Posts
Wow, I was really off on that....Thanks the correction. I thought
that was kind of way off...

I was using the wrong conversion table...

650 Euro equals $694.xx US Dollar.

·
Registered
346 Posts
If it's under $1000 with shipping I think that it's worth it... but that's just my opinion... I have the ruby red fusion sport and the red stitching on the wheel would go nicely... I only hesitation is knowing the cost and whether it's even possible to switch the module for the stop and go cruise control that sets the distance between you and the next vehicle... I guess I'll cross that bridge when I get to it

·
Registered
31 Posts
A lot of the cost of steering wheels is down to the airbag... Wonder if that's included in the purchase?
Some members on the Ford Focus forums have swapped to this same steering wheel, (Same manufacturer, slightly different wheel), onto their cars, and the airbag was not included. They had to transfer their airbag onto the new wheel.

·
Banned
249 Posts
I've had various contact with them via facebook ($700. shipped to hawaii) do have a USA representative also. I'm also waiting on a quote for a custom automatic shift knob (not that it will help you guys)

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I've had various contact with them via facebook ($700. shipped to hawaii) do have a USA representative also. I'm also waiting on a quote for a custom automatic shift knob (not that it will help you guys)
I miss a shift knob and even though I've had my Sport for 3 weeks, I still find myself trying to rest my hand on where it use to be.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts