Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm waiting for mine to arrive via train, and while I expect the tentative date I've been given is pessimistic, as is typical, I'd love to know where abouts in the country the people that have gotten them live. No one needs to be too specific, of course, just a general idea would be great. I'm hoping to hear of people near (ish) to me receiving theirs.

I live in SE Michigan and am very disappointed they don't make the Fusion in Flat Rock anymore. Delivery time would be great for me if they did.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

Have you started thinking about what modification and accessories you want to get?
Haven't seen enough discussion about that going on and we're just about at that stage currently.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Burgundy Velvet w/all options except sunroof and the park assist.

I have a blue '14 Titanium now with a lease I've already stretched out 2 extra months waiting for the Sport to be orderable and arrive. My current lease extension ends Saturday (technically) and I'm hoping to not have to make another payment on my current one.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I got mine on July 23 in Eastern Iowa. Placed my order on June 2nd.

Thanks for the info. I ordered back in May, but we know all of the shipping got held up. Still, that means could be pretty close, though you're quite a bit SW of me.

·
Registered
624 Posts
I'm waiting for mine to arrive via train, and while I expect the tentative date I've been given is pessimistic, as is typical, I'd love to know where abouts in the country the people that have gotten them live. No one needs to be too specific, of course, just a general idea would be great. I'm hoping to hear of people near (ish) to me receiving theirs.

I live in SE Michigan and am very disappointed they don't make the Fusion in Flat Rock anymore. Delivery time would be great for me if they did.
I am in SE Michigan. They started arriving near me around July 15th. I saw my first one at a dealership south of Detroit on the 17th. I got mine about a half hour away, outside of Ann Arbor last Friday, it was delivered last Monday the 18th. All of these were dealer stock! Outside of a bunch of us on this forum the Sport seems to be mostly unknown by the general public. I just saw 4 Sports on a lot near me on Mon. Can't say whether these were dealer stock or not though. Your's should be here soon.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hmm, very strange. I ordered mine back in the middle of May and my current specified arrival date isn't until the week of 8/7. That's a pretty wide range of arrival dates

·
Registered
188 Posts
Nice ! The excitement must be killing you lol. Can't wait to see some pictures and your impressions of it

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nice ! The excitement must be killing you lol. Can't wait to see some pictures and your impressions of it
Lol, yeah a bit. I had been waiting for months for the orders to open up on this and I've been waiting 10 weeks for it to arrive.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts