Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I'm a little late posting to the forum. I have had my sport since August 3rd. So far I've got about 1500 miles. I will post more as I drive and learn the car. It will be seeing the drag strip! My car is black with the sport upgrade package and driver assist and sunroof.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Also as a heads up to everyone that has the dual zone climate. I had to have my ac blower box assembly replaced under warranty as it was blowing hot on the driver side. No issues other than that!

·
Premium Member
777 Posts
Also as a heads up to everyone that has the dual zone climate. I had to have my ac blower box assembly replaced under warranty as it was blowing hot on the driver side. No issues other than that!
I suspect that may be coming in my furture. Mine was blowing hot the other day when I took my new filter for a test drive. It corrected itself after I turned it off and on again, but there might be something to it.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I suspect that may be coming in my furture. Mine was blowing hot the other day when I took my new filter for a test drive. It corrected itself after I turned it off and on again, but there might be something to it.
Yep that's exactly how mine started. Then it would only blow lukewarm even when set at LO.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts