Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got a Ingot Silver Sport. With no options. Was trying for a Ruby Red with everything but the price was out of my comfort zone. Really loving the car. I'm coming from a 2014 Nissan Frontier so its so different. The ability to pass at a moments notice is so nice. Still getting used to no key, its a little strange. Hoping to pick up some good information and maybe some friend here on the forum.

Nice to meet you all (y'all for short) :D

·
Registered
407 Posts
Welcome aboard. Had mine for 6 months and have a handle on not having to pull the key out of the pocket. Keyless lock and unlock is cool. You'll be amazed at the range for remote start. Still miss the shifter, particularly at the lights as i used to pop into neutral while waiting.

Plenty of friendly folks here willing to shre their knowledge.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome. Just got back from drive up to Rocky Mountain National Park. I live in Longmont Colorado so its just right up the highway. Fun!!! This car is deceptively fast coming out of a truck. My son (8yrs) has decided to call the car the Silver Speed Demon.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok quick question. When your in Sport Mode if you use the paddles then its like a manual but how to go back to Auto but stay in Sport? Hope this question makes sense. It seems I needed to switch out then back on.
thanks

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hold the Shift + paddle for a few seconds until the gear indication turns off.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Ok quick question. When your in Sport Mode if you use the paddles then its like a manual but how to go back to Auto but stay in Sport? Hope this question makes sense. It seems I needed to switch out then back on.
thanks
Just hold the up shift paddle for a few seconds to disable manual mode.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
555 Posts
Welcome! You and I may be about the only Fusion Sport owners in Colorado! (I'm near Littleton). I've had mine six weeks and love it! Have not been to RMNP with it yet but soon. I have driven in the mountains a lot tho and this is the first car in 20 years that has good power at altitude. This forum is a tremendous resource. Lots of experienced owners willing to help.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Welcome! You and I may be about the only Fusion Sport owners in Colorado! (I'm near Littleton). I've had mine six weeks and love it! Have not been to RMNP with it yet but soon. I have driven in the mountains a lot tho and this is the first car in 20 years that has good power at altitude. This forum is a tremendous resource. Lots of experienced owners willing to help.
Nice to meet you Colorado Guy.You may be right. As I looked around the Front Range it seemed every dealer had at 3+ on the lot, but not a blue one anywhere within 50 miles of me. My daily takes me on Hwy 36 and it was a fun drive this morning. Does this thing classify as a Hot Rod? Take a seemly normal car and jam in a big engine!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts