Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found this on YooToob. Posted on 3/30/17, 17 min. review. I haven't seen it on this forum.

I really like this review. A lot of good underbody commentary and film in the first few minutes. And their car has oil issues front and rear! They really seem to constantly mention shortcomings throughout the review, but in the end they give it an overall thumbs up and I think a pretty accurate assessment, except I think they (1) came down too hard on the interior as dated but could have (2) mentioned that outside fit and finish is nowhere near most of their competitors. Anyhoo, apologies if this has been posted here.

·
Registered
481 Posts
def a nice review, i love the commentary in the beginning.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Too funny, I just came across this yesterday and thought about posting it purely for the underbody footage. I agree with you regarding the interior design. I think the design is fine and even better than some of its real competitors. Overall a pretty honest review. Except his friend obviously doesn't like Ford's.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Am I the only one that likes/don't mind the fake induction noise? I think it sounds decent and not far fetched like some reviewers makes it out to be

·
Registered
293 Posts
Am I the only one that likes/don't mind the fake induction noise? I think it sounds decent and not far fetched like some reviewers makes it out to be
I like it in sport! Although i think they could have made it alittle more v6 sounding. But in normal mode its too loud sometimes, unnecessarily.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
568 Posts
I like it, too!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts