Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Bought new wheels and tires from tirerack last week! Just had them installed. Ended up with 18x8 OZ Omnia wheels on 235/45 Firehawk Indy 500's.

I've been rolling on the new setup today and didn't really expect it to change much. But I'm noticing some minor improvements all around.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
223 Posts
looks good how do you like the firestone tires ?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
looks good how do you like the firestone tires ?
They definitely aren't PS4S' or cups but for the price I don't think I could have gotten a better tire.

I've noticed obvious improvements all around. They don't feel like marshmallows turning into corners at speed lol. My only concern was rain and hydroplaning but after going through a few storms so far my doubts have gone away.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks, those look great!

And you're in Mass - we can have identical black Sports with identical wheels :LOL:
Thanks, yup I'm a Ma native. I see a ton of sports in Ma so I was thinking of doing some sort of meet. or when they resume, Gillette/Bass Pro in Foxborough does a car meet every other week.

We may have the same color combo for now. Although I intend to have the car wrapped in a month so it will be short lived lol

·
Registered
37 Posts
I've only seen three Sports in MA in the last six months. A black one on Rt20 in Wayland, a blue one in Burlington, and another blue one in Framingham.

I'm going to the weekly meet at Hebert's in Shrewsbury tonight. I'd do Foxborough some time too, or a dedicated Sport get-together.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I've only seen three Sports in MA in the last six months. A black one on Rt20 in Wayland, a blue one in Burlington, and another blue one in Framingham.

I'm going to the weekly meet at Hebert's in Shrewsbury tonight. I'd do Foxborough some time too, or a dedicated Sport get-together.
Yea I'd love to show up to a meet with a bunch of other sport owners there.

There are 2 in the Randolph/Quincy/Braintree area. One is magnetic gray and the other is blue. In the parking garage I sometimes use in Boston there is a white one I ran into a few times.

I've also seen a handful on 95s on my way home. Although sadly most of the sport owners I see seem to not know what they have.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts