Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

My name is Karl, I just ordered a Fusion Sport this week, expecting delivery in Feb. I have been a Focus owner for the better part of the last Decade and am one of the event founders and organizers for Focus Rising at the Carlisle Ford Nationals show in Carlisle PA. I have been reaching out to some of my Aftermarket and OE Contacts to see what the aftermarket is going to look like for the platform, and will keep everyone posted on what I learn. Looking forward to becoming part of the FuSport community!

Hope to meet some of you guys in person some time soon and would love to have you guys join us in June for Focus Rising. We have a number of mustang owners in the group, and welcome anyone to take part.

Check us out on Facebook

·
Registered
126 Posts
Welcome! I am in the Baltimore area myself! Congrats on the new car!

·
Registered
106 Posts
Hey Guys,

My name is Karl, I just ordered a Fusion Sport this week, expecting delivery in Feb. I have been a Focus owner for the better part of the last Decade and am one of the event founders and organizers for Focus Rising at the Carlisle Ford Nationals show in Carlisle PA. I have been reaching out to some of my Aftermarket and OE Contacts to see what the aftermarket is going to look like for the platform, and will keep everyone posted on what I learn. Looking forward to becoming part of the FuSport community!

Hope to meet some of you guys in person some time soon and would love to have you guys join us in June for Focus Rising. We have a number of mustang owners in the group, and welcome anyone to take part.

Check us out on Facebook
Welcome and Congrats!!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks everyone! I will make a thread once I hear back from my contacts from a few companies, but I am currently working with a company designing a custom big brake kit for the Fusion, as well as a company for some chassis strengthening bars and downpipes and possibly a cat back exhaust kit. Once I take delivery I will be assisting them in the development process. Hopefully we can spark some interest and give this car a great aftermarket!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts