Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All. I took delivery of my magnetic Ford Fusion Sport about 2 weeks ago. Only option I got was a sunroof. I have been patiently waiting for an American car manufacturer to make an AWD 6-cylinder sedan for ages.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Hi All. I took delivery of my magnetic Ford Fusion Sport about 2 weeks ago. Only option I got was a sunroof. I have been patiently waiting for an American car manufacturer to make an AWD 6-cylinder sedan for ages.
Welcome! And I don't think you are alone in your patience. Hopefully they continue to hit this segment hard.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hi Automanon and Kentak,

I too am in Colorado and have an Ingot Silver on order. I'm just north of the Springs. I was wondering which dealer(s) you guys worked with?? And...at the risk of getting too personal, was wondering about how much you were able to negotiate below Sticker Price on the window?

Thanks!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Taurus SHO has been available with AWD since 2010. :)
True, but it was always out of my price range. I test drove an SHO during the end of year clearance. Honestly I wouldn't have bought that car even if it was only $20,000. Coming from a 2015 wrx, the SHO felt like I was driving an F150!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
They are fun, but it was an awful car for my commute. Loud in the cabin, super stiff suspension, the sound system was atrocious, and the clutch pedal felt like it weight a ton when driving in stop and go traffic. The car also felt small for me, my wife and our baby.

Adding direct injection did a lot for the 2.0T compared to a few model years back. It was a very fun car to drive, and I think a great bang for the buck performance-wise, but it sucked to spend 1.5 hours a day driving it in stop and go traffic.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts