Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I've posted a few post and decided that i should check in. As the title states im a new Sport owner from Ft Worth Texas. Ive had the car almost a month and absolutely love it. Ive ordered a boomba bov adapter and cant wait to add my first mod. Im loving all the feed back and support this forum has. Im coming from the import scene(used to have Subi's and Mazada's). but always had a turbo car. i love how they are starting to come out wit aftermarket part for the Sport and cant wait for someone to make an aftermarket Downpipe. The downpipe made such a huge improvement on my MazdaSpeed3 sound and performance.

·
Registered
481 Posts
welcome!

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks everyone! oh i have a new car owners dinner at my local Ford dealership tonight and they will have Techs and people from Ford there answering questioning. if y'all can think of any let me know!

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Hello,

I've posted a few post and decided that i should check in. As the title states im a new Sport owner from Ft Worth Texas. Ive had the car almost a month and absolutely love it. Ive ordered a boomba bov adapter and cant wait to add my first mod. Im loving all the feed back and support this forum has. Im coming from the import scene(used to have Subi's and Mazada's). but always had a turbo car. i love how they are starting to come out wit aftermarket part for the Sport and cant wait for someone to make an aftermarket Downpipe. The downpipe made such a huge improvement on my MazdaSpeed3 sound and performance.
I wonder if being dual downpipes, wether it will help as much on a "relatively" small V6.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts