Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, new Fusion Sport owner from Indiana, just bought a 2017 Lightning Blue a few days ago after two weeks of indecisive searching. I was previously driving a 2012 Ford Fusion SEL 2.5L, and was desperately wanting something more powerful and fun to drive. I initially was looking at 2012 Sports but began to gravitate towards the 2017 Sports as money was less of an issue.

I ended up trading in my 2012, so far it's been the best decision I've made in a while. It was a previous lease vehicle with 18,000 miles on it, with aftermarket window tint and all of the features minus the Driver Assist Package. I've got a couple of plans for the vehicle, including replacing the door sills plates with Illuminated Sills, getting a tune, blow-off valve, and upgrading to the Level 3 Tailights from the Platinum. I've got some other things I'll look into — but that'll be when the time comes.

·
Premium Member
515 Posts
Hello and welcome man I like that color

Reactions: EthanRubinacci

·
Registered
335 Posts
Welcome! Best Color!

Reactions: EthanRubinacci

·
Registered
109 Posts
Hey everyone, new Fusion Sport owner from Indiana, just bought a 2017 Lightning Blue a few days ago after two weeks of indecisive searching. I was previously driving a 2012 Ford Fusion SEL 2.5L, and was desperately wanting something more powerful and fun to drive. I initially was looking at 2012 Sports but began to gravitate towards the 2017 Sports as money was less of an issue.

I ended up trading in my 2012, so far it's been the best decision I've made in a while. It was a previous lease vehicle with 18,000 miles on it, with aftermarket window tint and all of the features minus the Driver Assist Package. I've got a couple of plans for the vehicle, including replacing the door sills plates with Illuminated Sills, getting a tune, blow-off valve, and upgrading to the Level 3 Tailights from the Platinum. I've got some other things I'll look into — but that'll be when the time comes. View attachment 27212 View attachment 27213
Welcome. Excellent color choice! I think you'll like it here....soak up all the valuable intel from our knowledgeable members

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone, that was one of the major selling points on this vehicle for me was the color! I'd fallen in love with my 2012 SEL, but it was in white - which was far from my optimal color choice. Looking forward to upgrading and tinkering with my Fusion Sport.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts