Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just traded in a Crosstrek for a FS w/ 401a. Good price, horrible dealership. Luckily it's not the dealer I plan to use for service. Very pleased with the car, and in a hurry to get through the break-in period.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Nice. I wanted the cross tech before I bought the sport. Glad I changed my mind

·
Registered
402 Posts
Congrats. What part of Chicago? What color?

I'm in Naperville but travel into the city often. I'm always looking out for other sports. Only have seen one other one so far. Good car for our weather.

Reactions: Knightfall

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think they call the color Magnetic? I wanted either that or the burgundy/red -- couldn't find burgundy in the spec I wanted. I live up in Skokie but went down to Countryside to buy.

·
Registered
150 Posts
I think they call the color Magnetic? I wanted either that or the burgundy/red -- couldn't find burgundy in the spec I wanted. I live up in Skokie but went down to Countryside to buy.
I live in Glenview, so I'm right by you. I drive to Skokie frequently. I'll keep my eye out for a Magnetic.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Is this your car knightfall? Found it parked outside of a Walker Bros next to mine when I was up in the northern burbs in February.

Attachments

·
Registered
150 Posts
Is this your car knightfall? Found it parked outside of a Walker Bros next to mine when I was up in the northern burbs in February.
Negative. I would have stuck around and waited for the owner to come out. Walker Brothers is amazing, but that was not me that day.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

I am from that area too. Went to Mt. Carmel HS in chicago....

Have fun and enjoy your new FFS.. Have the magnetic myself.

·
Registered
136 Posts
I was just in Chicago on a small vacation for memorial weekend for the first time ever. Beautiful city! I hope you enjoy the car!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks all. I'm kind of chomping at the bit here. My wife and I don't drive on Friday nights or Saturdays (Jewish) and all I want to do is take this guy out for a spin.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Welcome.

Will be in Chicago in August, so will be keeping an eye out for you all. Mine will be the black with Canadian plates.

Sludge. Funny you both parked at the same angle. Lol

·
Registered
129 Posts
Welcome to the Forum. I almost bought a '16 Titanium in Magnetic, but waited for the '17 Sport in Burgundy Velvet. Love this car.

Attachments

·
Registered
481 Posts
welcome!

·
Registered
14 Posts
That was me at the Walker Brothers that day. Wanted to stick around, but had to be at a family event.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts