Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up a FS about 3 weeks ago in Lightning Blue. Coming out of a 2012 Genesis Sedan RSpec. Really enjoying the new car so far. My intention was to downgrade to lower my payment which I did by about 200/month, but I really don't miss the high revving V8. FS is smaller and night quite as comfortable, but it isn't that far off. It definitely has more usable power and the AWD is key for my frequent mountain trips. Looking forward to some upgrades!:)

·
Registered
481 Posts
welcome!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Exhaust and intake. First exhaust system (Magnaflo) made it sound like a race boat. Got Dynaflow after that and it was a little more tolerable, but had pretty bad droan at cruising speeds. That car was a beast at speed on the freeway, but had nothing down low. I had a 335i coupe tuned before that and the FS reminds more of that.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Exhaust and intake. First exhaust system (Magnaflo) made it sound like a race boat. Got Dynaflow after that and it was a little more tolerable, but had pretty bad droan at cruising speeds. That car was a beast at speed on the freeway, but had nothing down low. I had a 335i coupe tuned before that and the FS reminds more of that.
A tune really wakes the sport up and you can expect 325-335whp.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts