Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently found this forum, interested in possibly buying a Fusion Sport. I'm in the research learning phase right now. Read a whole bunch of the posts to get a feel for the forum, seems to be very helpful.

So here is where I am at. I own 2 vehicles, a 2003 Xterra that is my beater/winter driver/hauling materials/adventure vehicle. My daily driver from about April to November is a '06 Mazda Miata, black on black on black. I have owned a version of the Miata since 1991. I think it is time to retire from them and step into the world of sport sedan. I'm slowly warming up to the idea of driving a sedan, the X is a truck. But I HAVE to have something with some kuhnackles, and the Sport with the 2.7 TT is beginning to sound like the e ticket for me. I have been considering the Subaru WRX, something about the car just was not sitting right with me. It seemed to be too much like a ricer tuner vehicle that one would pour a bunch of money into only to fail emission.

Anyway, I have a budget I would like to keep, the AWD is also driving the decision. The X will not last forever, and due to it's age, the job I do, travel into the snow belt south of Lake Erie, I need to be able to get to work and then if the job for that day cancels, oh well, go home.

Hope to make good use of the forum, I have lots of questions and some time to make the final decision. I will sell or trade the Mazda while it still has some value and step into a sport sedan this year.

·
Registered
206 Posts
^ not a senior member :(

Anyway, welcome to the forum. Where are you from? I'm assuming western PA, NY or Ohio since you mention Lake Erie.

·
Registered
481 Posts
welcome!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts