Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Welcome! Hope you enjoy the ride. Lots of knowledge in the family here.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome! Hope you enjoy the ride. Lots of knowledge in the family here.

Thank you! Had a titanium before this for 3 months but the 6f35 trans wasn't doing it for me and before that had an Evo 9 MR.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Thank you! Had a titanium before this for 3 months but the 6f35 trans wasn't doing it for me and before that had an Evo 9 MR.
Welcome. Still have my EVO8, but it's torn apart getting ready for pretty much road course use only.
Easy to get this car in high 12's (12.7's) with 93 tune, but finicky launching makes it significantly harder
to get too much faster than that. It's a nice comfy sleeper with that tune, tires, and a couple susp mods.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome. Still have my EVO8, but it's torn apart getting ready for pretty much road course use only.
Easy to get this car in high 12's (12.7's) with 93 tune, but finicky launching makes it significantly harder
to get too much faster than that. It's a nice comfy sleeper with that tune, tires, and a couple susp mods.

Thank you! And right on, Evos are monsters on road course. Had my 9 tuned by Ronnie at RS Motors in MN. Used my Evo as a daily and auto X car but began to have too many problems that I lost all motivation for it. And yeah that's what I've been hearing, mostly going to use this car as a daily and possible auto X or roll racing car.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts