Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I sold my 2015 Mustang GT to purchase a new Sport. The main reason was due to the young age of 70 I was having problems getting in and out of the Mustang. I factory order a full load Sport In the white. Interesting thing is in Canada the Sport comes fully loaded where state side you have to add options. I see a few Canadian owners on this site.

So far this is a very good forum as I have been on too many over the years with changing cars all the time that were not he greatest.

Dave

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Welcome, mods try to keep it clean and anti-high schoolish drama here.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome, are you in the East or the West?
Just on the other side of the mountain, Penticton. How the weather so far? Has not been to bad here so far but that's why the call this area the California of Canada. Hard to try to tell some our American friends what it is really like in this area.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Just on the other side of the mountain, Penticton. How the weather so far? Has not been to bad here so far but that's why the call this area the California of Canada. Hard to try to tell some our American friends what it is really like in this area.
Welcome Dave! I am also a proud Fusion Sport Canadian owner! But i'm from the other side ( Montreal ). Funny that you traded a Mustang for the Sport cause just yesterday i was telling my GF that the Sport was one **** of a all rounder compared to let's say a "Mustang". It's roomier, it's smoother, more tech for the same price, it's AWD for our pretty random winters but it stills retain about 75-80% of the Mustang performances. I am pretty sure you are gonna enjoy the car for many years!

Welcome!

PS: Great color btw ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome Dave! I am also a proud Fusion Sport Canadian owner! But i'm from the other side ( Montreal ). Funny that you traded a Mustang for the Sport cause just yesterday i was telling my GF that the Sport was one **** of a all rounder compared to let's say a "Mustang". It's roomier, it's smoother, more tech for the same price, it's AWD for our pretty random winters but it stills retain about 75-80% of the Mustang performances. I am pretty sure you are gonna enjoy the car for many years!

Welcome!

PS: Great color btw ;)
Thanks for the post. Yes in your end of the country AWD would be important. I had good snow tires on the Mustang and when it was in snow/rain mode it handled snow really well.

The Fusion appearance does not get me excited but looking forward to the performance and drive of the car.

Dave

1 - 6 of 6 Posts