Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Just picked my new Fusion Sport (tricoat white). I had to order mine form the factory due to the combination of options I wanted. Took 8 LONG weeks to get it. My previous vehicle was a 2014 Fusion Titanium (which I loved). So far I'm loving the new one. The power and handling are awesome! I also like the new interior and the Sync 3 is nicer than the older version. I ordered mine with the summer tires which are quite nice. I live in Delaware, so I'm going to have put some Michelin Pilot Sport A/s 3+'s on for the fall and winter. Look forward to reading the forums.

Thanks,

Bruce

·
Registered
150 Posts
Hi All,

Just picked my new Fusion Sport (tricoat white). I had to order mine form the factory due to the combination of options I wanted. Took 8 LONG weeks to get it. My previous vehicle was a 2014 Fusion Titanium (which I loved). So far I'm loving the new one. The power and handling are awesome! I also like the new interior and the Sync 3 is nicer than the older version. I ordered mine with the summer tires which are quite nice. I live in Delaware, so I'm going to have put some Michelin Pilot Sport A/s 3+'s on for the fall and winter. Look forward to reading the forums.

Thanks,

Bruce
Welcome! Congrats on your new purchase. These forums are a wealth of information! Enjoy!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
408 Posts
Welcome Bruce.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Welcome to the group Bruce. Great color choice

·
Registered
556 Posts
Welcome! Great color choice. I have no idea what the tri coat paint job means, but I have the same color and love it!

·
Registered
481 Posts
welcome!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts