Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Konig is putting out the new Myth wheel. Unfortunately they're only offering black in 19x8.5 5x108mm. I'm currently talking with them to see if there's enough interest for them to do the blue and/or red.

Attachments

·
Registered
333 Posts
Meh...too plain for me...looks very similar to numerous other wheels out there...when I got my 20s (with 255/35 tires), I wanted to stay with a dark wheel, more of a classic spoke style, that most of all will be easy to clean...but finding something in a 5x108 with the right offset eliminated a BUNCH of potential wheels, so I ended up with these...

Attachments

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They're not releasing till March. I'm guessing $200-$300 a piece msrp. That's just a guess. Weight hadn't been listed yet either.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Ive been eyeing these for awhile, but now I have my eyes on an 18 Mustang so no more mods for the Sport. They are Fast wheels that are form forged and only weigh 20lbs. You'd be saving around 8-9lbs per wheel depending on what tire you run with.
2017 Ford Fusion Wheels | 1010Tires.com Online Wheel Store

Attachments

·
Registered
153 Posts
Ohhh the red ones!! I just have zero desire to buy another set of wheels and try and move the stock ones (which I like)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
After a year I'm kind kinda over the stock wheels which I liked originally. I want a set that shows the brakes off better since I'm upgrading to 6 piston 14". The stockers won't clear without closer to a half inch spacer.

·
Registered
340 Posts
After a year I'm kind kinda over the stock wheels which I liked originally. I want a set that shows the brakes off better since I'm upgrading to 6 piston 14". The stockers won't clear without closer to a half inch spacer.

Where are getting brakes...TCE?

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Rotora.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Looks like they should retail no more than $200 each. I was told they will be similar in price to the Oversteers in the same size.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
well if they were only $200 per wheel and I could get them in red 19" I would buy them.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Reactions: Wildcat Birdie

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Nice

·
Registered
121 Posts
Does anyone know if the 18" version clears our calipers? I'm considering a set for winter duty.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts