1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
515 Posts
Holy low lol Welcome

·
Registered
353 Posts
Just wanted to say hello! Obviously new here and wanna share my sport! 18 in blue metallic, also one of the very few that have been bagged!
I LOVE it!!! Love it love it love it! :cool: A fellow '18 Metallic Blue owner. :)

I bet it handles well dropped like that. You ever scrape on speed bumps and stuff though? Or pebbles on the freeway? ;)

Beautiful FFS though. I'm partial to the '18s, I chose one on purpose. And I love that color, it's another reason I chose mine.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Welcome! Love the color and the stance!

·
Registered
2018 Ford Fusion sport
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I LOVE it!!! Love it love it love it! :cool: A fellow '18 Metallic Blue owner. :)

I bet it handles well dropped like that. You ever scrape on speed bumps and stuff though? Or pebbles on the freeway? ;)

Beautiful FFS though. I'm partial to the '18s, I chose one on purpose. And I love that color, it's another reason I chose mine.

Thank you! I appreciate the love and no I air up when I drive it lol.

·
Registered
2018 Ford Fusion sport
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Welcome!

What's going on with the intercooler? Is it just missing the lower grill?

Yeah I just took out the lower grill when I had the bumper off to replace the upper grille. I think it gives it a little more of an aggressive look for free lol

·
Registered
2018 Ford Fusion sport
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Amazing lookin car. Love that low profile, and kept stock rims, awesome. Great piece of art. Welcome!
Yeah the stock wheels on it fit the car so well, may venture off and look into some 3piece wheels soon though... :)

·
Registered
353 Posts
Yeah I just took out the lower grill when I had the bumper off to replace the upper grille. I think it gives it a little more of an aggressive look for free lol
Certainly makes it more symmetrical, which I like. But I imagine, as with other aftermarket intercooler setups I've seen, it may increase your exposure to random debris (flying rocks off other vehicles, etc.). Hopefully it's never an issue but just something to be aware of when people do this.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Yeah the stock wheels on it fit the car so well, may venture off and look into some 3piece wheels soon though... :)
Right on. If your lookin to get rid of stock rims, keep me in mind. Got a refinished one that doesn't match other three. Like wearin mismatched shoes.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts