Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased a brand new Fusion Sport in shadow black with just the base 400 package. So far I have a little over 300 miles on it and am really enjoying it. I have nothing aftermarket on it yet, but I do plan on getting tints very soon, and eventually an intake and exhaust. I decided to get a new car after being forced to use a rental for several days while my truck was in the shop. While using the rental I realized how non entertaining it was driving a slightly lifted Ranger 60 miles round trip every day. I went to the Ford dealer and took this bad boy for a drive and couldn't leave without it.

The reason I'm on the forum is because I still don't know everything about the car and wanted to hear from other people. Coming from a vehicle with zero tech to this is quite a change.

Only negative I have found so far is my urge to race just about everybody at every stop light.

·
Registered
150 Posts
I just purchased a brand new Fusion Sport in shadow black with just the base 400 package. So far I have a little over 300 miles on it and am really enjoying it. I have nothing aftermarket on it yet, but I do plan on getting tints very soon, and eventually an intake and exhaust. I decided to get a new car after being forced to use a rental for several days while my truck was in the shop. While using the rental I realized how non entertaining it was driving a slightly lifted Ranger 60 miles round trip every day. I went to the Ford dealer and took this bad boy for a drive and couldn't leave without it.

The reason I'm on the forum is because I still don't know everything about the car and wanted to hear from other people. Coming from a vehicle with zero tech to this is quite a change.

Only negative I have found so far is my urge to race just about everybody at every stop light.
In regards to your negative, I don't see that as a negative to be honest... lol. I have the same issue. In fact, just yesterday I had to roast an Infinity G35 from a stoplight.

I also came from a car with no tech. I gotta say, I love the tech options in this car. I use the BLIS system every time I'm on the road. I also enjoy the Lane keeping assist, but don't use it regularly. I have the SYNC 3 system connected to my phone, and I use it ALLLLLL the time.

Cheers on your purchase! I just found these forums too, and I must say, I'm glad I did.

·
Registered
451 Posts

Welcome aboard.
You have come to the right place.
It truly is hard to resist the urge in this car.
Best part is they normally don't know how they just got their doors blown off.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Welcome aboard.
You have come to the right place.
It truly is hard to resist the urge in this car.
Best part is they normally don't know how they just got their doors blown off.
This x100.

Perhaps one of my favorite things about this car is how much of a sleeper it is. People look over and think "Oh, its just a Fusion... no big deal." Then they get beat.

Its amazing how many people turn after they get beat, instead of meeting up at the next stoplight. >:)

·
Registered
278 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
welcome!

·
Registered
624 Posts
Actually one negative I found with this car being such a sleeper is that no one ever even considers stop light racing me. Lol So I can leave them in the dust but they weren't even trying so no fun. Hopefully spring weather will help in this regard.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Welcome to our forums!! Get a tune and you will really have a smile on your face. It is a night and day difference in performance compared to the stock version!!!

Reactions: 1153

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Welcome, it's a fun car. Summer is coming

Reactions: Rice
1 - 10 of 10 Posts