Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Finally got around to making a video of the new exhaust setup since I knocked out the cats.

Really happy with it, no drone inside but sounds great on open throttle and has a nice tone to it at all RPM's.

I'll have another video with some interior shots, fly/drive by's etc.

Current set-up is the following engine-cat delete-factory resonator- factory resonator---Vibrant UltraQuiet resonators (in place of stock mufflers)- 4" Magnaflow tips.

·
Registered
246 Posts
totally not the fusion sport I was expecting
ditto, and I'll go ahead and say, its a bit of let down too...

Ivan, can you do us a favor and put a 1.5 Gen disclaimer on your posts that partain to it, please? I don't mind the 1.5 gen, but this is the 2017+ sport forum after all...

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Awesome, throaty. Thank you for sharing.

There isn't anything saying this is a '17 sport forum. Yes I know there's a lot but to kinda be rude about him posting a video and saying it's a let down is stupid

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Correction I noticed the forums has 17+ on the pages. But still isn't necessary to be like that

·
Registered
246 Posts
Awesome, throaty. Thank you for sharing.

There isn't anything saying this is a '17 sport forum. Yes I know there's a lot but to kinda be rude about him posting a video and saying it's a let down is stupid
I meant absolutely no ill will in my comment. Clicking on a thread that says "new exhaust setup!" and then being shown a 1.5 gen is indeed, to me, a let down, whether you think it is or not is your own opinion to express. But thanks for calling me stupid, really appreciate it...

His exhaust has a very satisfyingly deep, high quality sound, it just has absolutely no bearing, being that it is a completely different, non-turbo engine. What works for a 1.5 gen sport has next to no relevance to the '17+ sport, which as you've already seen, is what this forum is indeed dedicated to.

I was simply asking for a disclaimer for the future, since hes very active here.

Thanks for the ear candy Ivan, you're making us all jealous of your big NA V6 sound that the 2.7 could probably never match.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Clicking on a thread that says "new exhaust setup!" and then being shown a 1.5 gen is indeed, to me, a let down, whether you think it is or not is your own opinion to express. But thanks for calling me stupid, really appreciate it...

...it just has absolutely no bearing, being that it is a completely different, non-turbo engine. What works for a 1.5 gen sport has next to no relevance to the '17+ sport, which as you've already seen, is what this forum is indeed dedicated to...

...I was simply asking for a disclaimer for the future, since hes very active here.
I agree wholeheartedly.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey sorry fellas,

Yeah I should have put a 1.5gen disclaimer my bad! I'll edit the title and put it in. Especially when the '17 Sport is so new... I can see everyone get pretty excited with new parts.

Edit: looks like I can't edit the first post anymore. I'll add the disclaimer on future posts.

·
Registered
165 Posts
I don't even hear any exhaust. I just keep hearing Black Betty, Bam-ba-lam, Whoa! Black Betty, Bam-ba-lam

1 - 12 of 12 Posts