Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, I've been lurking and learning from you all for a bit now, some good info from the members here. I ordered my Fusion Sport in August and received it yesterday. One observation - it was a lot more energetic than the floor models I test drove - my suspicion is the floor models were filled with standard gas, and the dealership (Erinwood Ford - respect!) did me a favor and gave me half a tank of 94. The weather was much hotter during my test drives as well, which may have also been a factor.

In any case, really happy with the car!

As you may know, in Canada we get the choice of the 401A package as a base model, and the upgrade package - mine is the base 401A.

Pic attached.

Attachments

·
Registered
278 Posts
Well it's sitting in the driveway fellows, just came home with my new
FFS. Had to trade off on the color (went from Burgendy Velet to
Magnetic), but the color is great.

Decided I was not going to wait around for two more months to get
the beast in the driveway, has everything else I wanted except the
color..

·
Registered
63 Posts
Magnetic was also not my first choice, but I've actually grown fond of the monochromatic look of the body and wheels. Congrats!

Reactions: 1153 and TomS

·
Registered
39 Posts
I was trying to decide between Magnetic and Lightning Blue when I was looking for my sport a few months back and did the same as you, the blue one arrived at the dealer with mostly the configuration I wanted so I went with blue, cause I didn't want to wait 2 months for anything else. I think the monochrome effect makes it seem even more like sleeper, congrats on your new car!

·
Registered
230 Posts
Well it's sitting in the driveway fellows, just came home with my new
FFS. Had to trade off on the color (went from Burgendy Velet to
Magnetic), but the color is great.

Decided I was not going to wait around for two more months to get
the beast in the driveway, has everything else I wanted except the
color..
Glad it worked out and you got your Sport. With the plant shutdown who knows how long it would have been.
Have fun.
-Lee

·
Registered
230 Posts
Glad it worked out and you got your Sport. With the plant shutdowns coming who knows how log it would have been.
Have fun.
-Lee

·
Registered
76 Posts
Not to change the subject, sort of. how long are the shutdowns, when do they start?

·
Premium Member
1,013 Posts
Having never made it more than 30 feet from the carwash in my Shadow Black without needing another wash, I kinda wish i had gone with the Magnetic or Lightning. Hopefully getting a ceramic winter coat will help with that, fingers crossed.

Anywho, congrats, it looks great!

Reactions: Donjohnk

·
Registered
230 Posts
Not to change the subject, sort of. how long are the shutdowns, when do they start?
I tried to google it and could not find dates. I don't think dealers know either. Once the plant starts back up the may have a back log of orders. Just something to consider for anyone ordering.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Purchased Yesterday. $27350.

Hello, I'm very excited to be a part of a quality forum again. I went from a bugeye wrx, to a C6 Vette then got stationed in Alaska so joined the truck world for a few years. Now I am on the east coast and finally made the jump to a 17 Fusion Sport. I went to Koons in Sterling VA and they really worked me a good deal.
Now to the good stuff, I cannot wait to search and read through all I can on here, especially handhelds and tuning.
We'll off to the search world.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Congrats on your new FFS..

Just got mine a few days ago from Sheehy Ford in Springfield
Va.

Enjoy and have fun..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts