Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone -

Just picked up my new Fusion Sport on July 30th. I have had many Ford trucks over the years, but this is my first ever new Ford car and I am glad (so far) that I purchased it. I am very pleased with it and the options that I picked. First good trip on it (about 350 miles) and got over 27mpg driving 75 to 80mph (interstate driving). I am replacing a 2014 Audi A7 TDI which got 41mpg on the same trip, but I actually like the looks of the Fusion better, plus the Audi technology was getting long in the tooth after three years.

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
Are you still happy? I'm in a 13 A6 3.0 Prestige and I've only bought Audis for 20 years. Having a difficult time convincing myself to make the hop to a Ford that looks like a lot of other cars on the road.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Welcome Pilot!
My friend has two Audis, a TT and an A4, and they are fantastic looking and driving cars. He's also lost a couple days at work more than once when he was traveling, had a mechanical, and had to wait for parts. Now I'm sure that could happen to any of us at any time, but it kind of reinforced my (maybe wrong) stereotype of German and exotic cars. I'm no "Ford guy" and have owned a lot of different brands. I have had good luck with Fords and I hope it continues with the Fusion Sport. It's comfortable, understated, and fun to drive.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Well said and I would add it's pretty reasonable purchase price, deal can be had. Also OEM and after market parts and tune are not very expensive.
Yes, I definitely should have included the price part. I got, what I consider, a freaking steal on a 2017!

·
Registered
334 Posts
Yes, I definitely should have included the price part. I got, what I consider, a freaking steal on a 2017!

Yeah me too.... I think I was right around 10,500$ off sticker and didn't even get boned on the trade. Took a while, I was patient, ~3 weeks

·
Super Moderator
1,259 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
481 Posts
welcome

1 - 10 of 10 Posts