Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up a Magnetic Sport. Only options I didn't get is active park assist and cooled seats. Love the car so far. Only gripe - not a fan of the continental tires. I had a 2012 Fusion sport prior and it was a rock solid reliable daily driver - just lacked the power.

I can feel the extra power and lighter weight over the wife's 16 edge sport.

Great to see a dedicated forum for this car!

·
Registered
402 Posts
Congrats!

I'm in Naperville, but drive into Chicago weekly. I still have never seen another FuSpo on the road. Maybe that will change.

When I got mine in August there was a beautiful Magnetic Sport on the lot, but I passed on it because I didn't want a moon roof. I had another car brought in from Kentucky instead, but I don't like the Ruby Red as much. Since then I drive by that dealer often and still see that same more attractive Magnetic Sport sitting there like a sad puppy wishing to be taken home and driven. I think yours has more options though, so that car may still be looking for a good home.

I agree with you on the tires. I've been looking around for winter wheels and if I'm going to do that, I should get summer tires too and sell the all-seasons.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

Have a Magnetic myself and just love the color...

Enjoy the ride..

·
Registered
278 Posts
As I said earlier I am from Ill. too.

Lived about 10 miles south of Harvey Ill.

I have the magnetic FFS...

Great running car....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts