Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I saw this floating around and decided to try it out, going to mod it to connect to our RCV and see how it sounds, I love the psshh sound lol , that way I know it has a turbo ;)

Attachments

Reactions: D&D and Bmckee40

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Here is the new Whistling Trumpet kinda cool LOL let me see if I can link the video :

·
Premium Member
1,014 Posts
Oh... Hm... Different strokes i suppose.

You definately need to get a vacuum operated BOV if you're gonna run that, tho.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh... Hm... Different strokes i suppose.

You definately need to get a vacuum operated BOV if you're gonna run that, tho.
It only does that when you let off the gas completely, other than that it works fine. Too much hassle to install a Bov when the ecu has electronic control, and have to deal with the codes, if you don't have tuning software to reprogram it.

·
Premium Member
1,014 Posts
LOL - oh nooooo...did somebody say "whistle"? Bubb Rubb in here or what? Flame suit - ON!
You owe everyone that watches this one million apologies...

You have 2 days to issue the letters of apology by PM or you will be banned from the internet forever.

:p

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Reactions: ike

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I think it's quite amusing! it's amazing how many people look around to see where it came from, even when they see the car they keep looking LOL Now that's stealth !;)

·
Registered
25 Posts
I'm using a Turbosmart BOV on my 2.7 Eco Edge model #TS-0203-1081 (won't let me post links yet)

I would imagine this would work for you guys too. It will also give you an area to tap in an impulse line to get a reference for a Vac/Boost gauge.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts