Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking at the dealer inventories at Denver area Ford dealers and one of them, AutoNation Ford in Littleton, CO, shows 3 Fusion Sports listed as "This Vehicle is in transit", whatever that means. So maybe they're on their way. Hopefully some reviews will be coming soon? They also show 7 Focus RS in transit too!

Ken:)

·
Registered
186 Posts
I suspect that once a vehicle is "Produced" it shows as "in-transit." Mine was built (according to ETIS) on 6/24. The dealer tells me that it is still in Hermosillo. They may be holding them for some reason -- or it may just pop up at the dealership one day.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I suspect that once a vehicle is "Produced" it shows as "in-transit." Mine was built (according to ETIS) on 6/24. The dealer tells me that it is still in Hermosillo. They may be holding them for some reason -- or it may just pop up at the dealership one day.
I'm in the same boat. Been produced for a few weeks now but still waiting for delivery. Dealership is expecting it this weekend but I don't know what they're basing that on or if it's just crossing fingers for good luck.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm hoping they can get some out to the reviewers soon so we can get some stats and impressions! Best of luck to those of you doing the early orders!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Well.. that's stupid as ever. You just have to sit by your darn phone all day ?! Ridiculous
Ha ha, it's not that bad. I communicate via email and check back once a week. If there was dealer inventory and I was still waiting for delivery I might be more frustrated. As it stands I'm in no rush so I don't mind.

General motto for this purchase: Relax, have a beer, press refresh :)

·
Registered
188 Posts
Lol yea.. I tend to get overly excited and experience anxiety when it comes to my vehicles ahah, for me it would be relax, start thinking, have a beer, overthink, press refresh, don't see anything, throw laptop out of window, relax and have another beer :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts