Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I am working with a dealer to get a Lightning blue Fusion Sport into the STL area. Dealer trade should go through on Monday. It will have to pass close inspection, but if it all works out I should have the deal closed Monday night or Tuesday this week. Pretty basic FS with only the 401A package on it. Was originally looking at the SHO until the FS came out. I don't even have the car yet, but I already have a track lined up for March 11th.

Reactions: JaredC01

·
Registered
82 Posts
I don't want to dissuade you from the FS, but there are really cheap new 2016 SHOs in the midwest right now.

Welcome to the club. You chose the right color.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I live in Fenton near the 141 and 44 interchange. I got to test drive a Fusion Sport back in September and was ready to order one in, but my accountant (wife) convinced me to wait for the new year. I am currently driving a 2008 Honda Ridgeline with over 120,000 trouble free miles. My son has his permit and will get his license before summer and will need to drive my truck for his summer internship. That was the main reason I was out looking for something new. I already have my Fox body, street/strip Mustang and a 67 Dodge Dart for the weekends. I was looking for something "fun" to drive to work every day.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sounds like a plan. Speaking of plans, do you have any plans to head out to Gateway when it opens in the spring?

·
Registered
331 Posts
Sounds like a plan. Speaking of plans, do you have any plans to head out to Gateway when it opens in the spring?
No plans so far... I might think about it later in the year, but truth be told I'm not that concerned with 1/4 mile times. Having a little fun on some back roads is more fun to me than the straight line drag.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Gateway also has a road course that uses part of the oval that is a lot of fun. The decreasing radius turn always turns me into a cone killer ;-)

Reactions: Cobra427

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I picked up my Sport last night and I am enjoying the ride. I figured out how to get the ambient lighting switched from red to blue and got the tach showing in the left hand pod. The stereo had no problems reading my USB drive with my music on it. Oh, and it is still....a beast!

·
Registered
331 Posts
Awesome! Need help figuring anything out just ask, I've pretty much been through the whole car at this point with settings.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts