Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. bought my new 2019 sport in oxford white on jan 27. Actually it was the last new 2019 available in oxford white in the whole country. I guess it makes it the last new oxford white one to be purchased anywhere ever. Not important. But kinda cool to me. I was wanting to wait till spring to buy one. But as they dwindled down to one left, I had to buy now. Flew from indiana to Colorado to buy it.16 hr. Drive home broke in the car and got used to it at the same time. Been on here just gaining knowledge from all of your experiences. love the new car. I also have a 2013 oxford white titanium.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Since the FS's are getting scarce did they give you a good price for a far away purchase?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Nice @Fuspo19oxw. I know the exact one you purchased. I looked at it a few times, but didn't want a white car.
Vidmo

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah I get the a plan plus all the incentives. So it's worth it no matter where I go. Dealer picked me up from the airport. Great dealership.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Hi everyone. bought my new 2019 sport in oxford white on jan 27. Actually it was the last new 2019 available in oxford white in the whole country. I guess it makes it the last new oxford white one to be purchased anywhere ever. Not important. But kinda cool to me. I was wanting to wait till spring to buy one. But as they dwindled down to one left, I had to buy now. Flew from indiana to Colorado to buy it.16 hr. Drive home broke in the car and got used to it at the same time. Been on here just gaining knowledge from all of your experiences. love the new car. I also have a 2013 oxford white titanium.
Chances are they would have shipped the car too you on a hauler if you said deal or no deal. No need to go see the car if its brand new save the airfare and your time.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It was over a grand for shipping. $136 nonstop one way ticket on a Monday early flight. Under $200 in gas. So I saved a lot. Got to break in the car all at once and got aquainted with it and all the features. I would rather drive it home any day than have it shipped. I Enjoy seeing our great country and places I've never been. So to me it was worth every bit of my time and the money I saved.

·
Registered
33 Posts
It was over a grand for shipping. $136 nonstop one way ticket on a Monday early flight. Under $200 in gas. So I saved a lot. Got to break in the car all at once and got aquainted with it and all the features. I would rather drive it home any day than have it shipped. I Enjoy seeing our great country and places I've never been. So to me it was worth every bit of my time and the money I saved.
Too bad you didn't more time in Denver, could have shown you some neat places to drive in the mountains. :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah that would have been cool. Didnt know of this site until I had the car home. Just put 18% tint on the windows minus the windshield. I have them put a 5% sunshade on it.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Amen to that. People in general just don't give a ****. Odds of damage would be high......
Believe me I give a **** I'm OCD with my car. I'd just rather not drive ten hours each way to pick it up. Thats two days of my life I'm too busy for that. They haulered my Fusion to my door step for free zero damage just a little dirty since it was winter and alot of dirt and salt in the air. I had to wait 10 days after date of purchase for it to be delivered they weren't going to make a special trip and wait till they were already sending some vehicles my direction. Better chances I'd get a stone chip in the hood driving it home that distance.

But if you have the time and your not getting it delivered for free then yes there's no choice but to fly there and drive back.

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts