1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Premium Member
924 Posts
nice interested in the downpipes

·
Registered
618 Posts
Be interesting to see the end result, but so far I like it. has a nice flow out of the turbo and that's the worst one of the two to get.

·
Premium Member
924 Posts
Any update on this ?

Reactions: Skipe

·
Registered
618 Posts
I,ve got a pair of 3.0 turbos that need a home on my car, but I,m waiting on a good deal for some down pipes

·
Premium Member
924 Posts
that would be one heck of a upgrade lol

·
Registered
190 Posts
Don't think the DPs are going to work, but we'll see. It's already been confirmed that the Edge DPs & FuSpo DPs aren't interchangeable

·
Registered
618 Posts
Bummer, I guess I'll have to work on building a set.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Would this allow for us to make more power? What is the issue with the rear differential material/durability right now?

·
Super Moderator
1,291 Posts
Don't think the DPs are going to work, but we'll see. It's already been confirmed that the Edge DPs & FuSpo DPs aren't interchangeable
By Who?

Reactions: Skipe

·
Registered
618 Posts
I was gonna say something, but figured I,d let others sort this false info out. :)

·
Registered
618 Posts
I find this hard to believe because they share the same platform, but hey. If they don't fit, they don't fit.

·
Premium Member
924 Posts
If the Price is right I will be the test guy , the only difference I can for see is where the down pipe to resonator connection might be different ?

·
Registered
62 Posts
I find this hard to believe because they share the same platform, but hey. If they don't fit, they don't fit.

This isn't factual because I haven't done my own research, but this edge forms post from like 1-2 years ago says they were looking to apply this to other 2.7 ecoboost platforms since they are similar.

·
Registered
618 Posts
I could see maybe the point where the flex pipes come in being different, but even then I'd have to see it. The Edge and the Fusion are pretty much the same far as the underside goes. I'm sure there are some things that wont interchange, but not a lot. Hell I ordered Rotors and pads for both ends of my car for a 16 to 18 Edge Sport because no body seems too under stand the Fusion Sport has 345mm rotors in the front. So you order them for a Edge Sport and your good too go, the rear is a bit different, but mostly due to it being able to tow a lot more than a Fusion.

·
Registered
634 Posts
I could see maybe the point where the flex pipes come in being different, but even then I'd have to see it. The Edge and the Fusion are pretty much the same far as the underside goes. I'm sure there are some things that wont interchange, but not a lot. Hell I ordered Rotors and pads for both ends of my car for a 16 to 18 Edge Sport because no body seems too under stand the Fusion Sport has 345mm rotors in the front. So you order them for a Edge Sport and your good too go, the rear is a bit different, but mostly due to it being able to tow a lot more than a Fusion.
Skipe, what was the difference with the rear brakes? I might have missed a thread on it but are they larger/thicker/vented?

·
Premium Member
924 Posts
I just sent zury fab a email asking for prices and info on the edge down pipes

1 - 20 of 46 Posts