Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
My fusion Brethren I know where to go to datalog , but I don't see an option for the fusion sport. Saw a YouTube video it was called "Fusport " for something similar.
Hi @NolimitSlick I'm not sure what video you saw, or what it was showing exactly, but the "Fusport" sounds like just a profile name someone gave to their settings for their data logger on their Fusion Sport. That name could just as easily be "abc" or "xyz". It's just a name for the profile, most likely.

Data logging is mostly about just choosing which PIDs you're interested in logging, and enabling those, which is going to depend on the data logger you're using. I use both Torque Pro and the HP Tuners VCM Scanner for that, depending on where I am and how much equipment I want to carry, but there are others as well.

I guess I'm saying don't worry too much about the name, just select the parameters you want and go for it. :)

·
Registered
904 Posts
That's an understatement, LOL

·
Super Moderator
1,314 Posts

·
Registered
752 Posts
@Oreo primer is excellent!!

·
Registered
904 Posts
Well that attitude will get you far on here for sure.

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
LMS MyCalibrator Touch lets you datalog too.
That's cool that they added that feature. I know the old MyCalibrator (before the Touch version) couldn't do that, but it sounds like the newer one is a lot better than the old one. Good to see them making improvements!

·
Registered
442 Posts
This is why in your original thread about tuning I recommended doing a lot of research first.

Why are you even data logging? Did you get new mods? Is there an issue with the tune?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
This is why in your original thread about tuning I recommended doing a lot of research first.

Why are you even data logging? Did you get new mods? Is there an issue with the tune?
I read before I did anything, always do. Anyway after the tune I feel a jerk when shifting in 3rd and 4th , 3rd goes well past 57mph on WOT ( stock it never did that) and 4th i feel the car should shift before 88mph .

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
I read before I did anything, always do. Anyway after the tune I feel a jerk when shifting in 3rd and 4th , 3rd goes well past 57mph on WOT ( stock it never did that) and 4th i feel the car should shift before 88mph .
It's your Flux Capacitor. You have to have that set properly before you accelerate to 88 MPH.

🙃

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts