Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I slid into a curb and crunched a wheel up a bit..looking to buy one or two wheels in good shape.

·
Premium Member
361 Posts
I did the same thing and damaged 2 wheels , I have 2 factory wheels in good shape if you are still in need make offer ...

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
You can get those wheels repaired for about $170 each. Obviously it's better to replace them, but I had to get one of mine fixed due to a pothole flat that also bent the lip. Detroit Wheel and Tire heats the aluminum and molds it back to shape, then does a full refinish.

·
Registered
26 Posts
sorry La Flama Blanca i can reply to your PM i only have 8 post,there some rule i got to hav 15 post to reply also i sold the wheel on friday to advance auto part thur my ebay

now i got 9 post

·
Registered
277 Posts
I have 3 good wheels I’m going to post on here and on eBay. I took a ton of pics yesterday for items I’m selling but forgot to get my username and date in the wheel pics. $170/wheel plus shipping seems the going rate. I’m researching cheapest shipping rates today.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hootushead when sell on ebay shipping thur fedex its around 25.00 to 30.00 but if you walk into fedex store and try to ship its 69.00 only ship fedex on ebay and print your label there and shipp

1 - 9 of 9 Posts