Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am 22 just started my career and decided i wanted to finally upgrade from my ole girl the 2004 Buick Lesabre to a 2017 Ford Fusion sport 401a metallic, 3800 will run forever so its my winter driver because i live in Michigan. Back to the fusion, this fusion sport is absolutely wild. i have had it 2 weeks now, i have a steeda bov, steeda cai, tune from Torrie ( hes the man) and now i have a steeda front tower brace coming in the mail next. My goal is to just keep upgrading everything until this girl hits the 10's ;)

·
Registered
46 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
If your gonna mod it, buy the rear Steeda sway bar while your at it, You,ll notice a difference, and it's easy to swap out. I,m gonna buy a front one later, but thats a bigger job. I need to do an alignment on mine, but our machine is down right now, and I dont trust the local shops to do it right. so Once I have it back up n working, I can get the front one done.

Reactions: Lancestoycar

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If your gonna mod it, buy the rear Steeda sway bar while your at it, You,ll notice a difference, and it's easy to swap out. I,m gonna buy a front one later, but thats a bigger job. I need to do an alignment on mine, but our machine is down right now, and I dont trust the local shops to do it right. so Once I have it back up n working, I can get the front one done.
Thats in my cart next!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
251 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
309 Posts
I just have to say @Lancestoycar I know we all have one of these cars but that picture you're using is awesome. That angle, and the lights, just make that car look muscular. It's got a fierceness to it. I like it!

·
Premium Member
352 Posts
Hello and welcome

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I just have to say @Lancestoycar I know we all have one of these cars but that picture you're using is awesome. That angle, and the lights, just make that car look muscular. It's got a fierceness to it. I like it!
Hey man thanks! When I took that picture I thought it was just me that thought that 😅 its my lockscreen on my phone and I get goosebumps looking at it 😂

·
Registered
106 Posts
Are you sure that's a sport? That not a Sport grill....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts