Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How embarrassing. My otherwise conservative wife always gets a little turned on when I am driving fast and the engine is reving loudly, but she called me out last night for the fake engine sound.

I am pulling on to the interstate last night and go in to sport mode WOT. Without much effort or realizing it I look down and I'm 100 mph, approaching 110. Engine sounds great to her ears. I see some cars coming up so I back off, start coasting/engine braking but the fake engine noise keeps going. I look around to see if someone else is racing me, no one. My wife asks me, what's that noise? why does it still sound like you are gunning it? The sound keeps going until I get it down to about 60 and then it finally fades out. Totally busted.

Sport mode is now being dubbed Milli Vanilli mode.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Haha that's awesome! I am going to have to test that out when the weather is descent here.

·
Registered
88 Posts
How embarrassing. My otherwise conservative wife always gets a little turned on when I am driving fast and the engine is reving loudly, but she called me out last night for the fake engine sound.

I am pulling on to the interstate last night and go in to sport mode WOT. Without much effort or realizing it I look down and I'm 100 mph, approaching 110. Engine sounds great to her ears. I see some cars coming up so I back off, start coasting/engine braking but the fake engine noise keeps going. I look around to see if someone else is racing me, no one. My wife asks me, what's that noise? why does it still sound like you are gunning it? The sound keeps going until I get it down to about 60 and then it finally fades out. Totally busted.

Sport mode is now being dubbed Milli Vanilli mode.
"Girl you know it's, girl you know it's, girl you know it's, girl you know it's, girl you know it's................"

1 - 3 of 3 Posts