Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What I regretted with my Focus ST was not recording the build progress from stock to full bolt on + e30. Now with my new car (Fusion Sport) I will be doing such that.

I hope you guys will tag along with me and subscribe for this journey of mine with the build progress of my Fusion Sport. I would greatly appreciate it!

I'm very much looking forward to what this car is capable of, from what I've heard, it's been nothing but great things!

This will be the build progress of my Fusion Sport, either posting on here, but mostly on my YouTube channel that I hope you all will follow with me!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Aside from protecting the interior with Chemical Guys Fabric Guard, I decided to add in a lip spoiler from Spoiler King! Came out great and definitely adds a NICE touch.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Looks good man. Got a link to that lip spoiler?

Reactions: FusionFrenzy19

·
Registered
93 Posts
What I regretted with my Focus ST was not recording the build progress from stock to full bolt on + e30. Now with my new car (Fusion Sport) I will be doing such that.

I hope you guys will tag along with me and subscribe for this journey of mine with the build progress of my Fusion Sport. I would greatly appreciate it!

I'm very much looking forward to what this car is capable of, from what I've heard, it's been nothing but great things!

This will be the build progress of my Fusion Sport, either posting on here, but mostly on my YouTube channel that I hope you all will follow with me!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjXWfNgFxOI

FF19, nice job! I too used to own a Focus ST. I miss it, but to regret the change. My friends were urging me to go into the RS but my mind (wallet) just couldn't rationalize dropping 50K for the ability to drift (& probably end up in jail). Besides, I could never get that thing to hook at the strip.

To be honest it's probably due to the driver's lack of finesse. Although I realize the FFS has it's challenges at launching, my errors aren't as noticeable in the time slip. I've had so many other people approach me at the strip asking what I've done to it! It makes me proud. I look forward to your vids...

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Gonna black out the chrome?
Definately! Going to wait until Spring/Summer when the vinyl will stick. I can in the winter, but I don't want to deal with the cold and a heat gun :p

FF19, nice job! I too used to own a Focus ST. I miss it, but to regret the change. My friends were urging me to go into the RS but my mind (wallet) just couldn't rationalize dropping 50K for the ability to drift (& probably end up in jail). Besides, I could never get that thing to hook at the strip.

To be honest it's probably due to the driver's lack of finesse. Although I realize the FFS has it's challenges at launching, my errors aren't as noticeable in the time slip. I've had so many other people approach me at the strip asking what I've done to it! It makes me proud. I look forward to your vids...
Thank you! I do miss mine too, but I keep reminding myself I have a faster car now. I have been lacking on the videos due to a 2 month project with our sunroom on the house on the weekends where my filming takes place! I appreciate you watching my videos :)

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Since I can't edit my previous posts, here are some more mods I've done.

The LED underglow isn't for everyone, but I like the way it looks and think it looks pretty cool and unique. In the photo, it's white underglow but my phone's camera makes it look purple. It has the ability to change colors and modes.

For the Steeda brace, I definitely do feel a difference. Steering feels much tighter, and I don't notice as much body roll in the corners.

Attachments

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts