Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maybe 10% of the time when I use the steering wheel button to go to the next track/song it stops my music altogether. Then I have to go into the audio menu to hit play. It's a mild annoyance but an annoyance nonetheless. I thought it was related to Android Auto and me always having Waze up but yesterday I didn't have my phone connected at all and it still happened. Has anyone else experienced this?

·
Super Moderator
1,728 Posts
What app do you use for music? I've never had that issue in either my Fusion or Edge, either over BT or AA, but I can tell you for me Spotify does some odd stuff every once in a while on my S20+ if the push a bad app update and you have to wait for a week for them to update it again. I've never had an issue using Plex for music tho, tho I do use that a bit less than Spotify.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have my music on a flashdrive under the armrest.
That's how I listen to most of my music, when not on the radio. I've never had it glitch when using the wheel controls. You might, just for grins, grab a new/unused thumbdrive and just copy some music onto it, and see if it still happens. My wife's Focus has to read her flashdrive every time she changes sources, I think it's because of the way she formatted her drive.

·
Super Moderator
1,728 Posts
Make sure you're using a good USB drive too actually. Cheap ones have horrible write & read endurance.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts