Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone put mud flaps on their Sport yet? I travel some gravel roads in Michigan and am looking for some extra protection, however, I’m not sure how they would look. Anyone have some pics? (Front and Back).
-Lee

·
Registered
736 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
736 Posts
I haven't taken any but they look like the factory ones on Ford's website.

Reactions: Dconlan4

·
Registered
736 Posts
Here.
Front

Rear

·
Registered
736 Posts
And these are molded. Not cheap looking flat ones. Even my buddy who works at the dealer, who said mud flaps look bad, saw them and said he liked them.

Reactions: Dconlan4

·
Registered
50 Posts
Anyone put mud flaps on their Sport yet? I travel some gravel roads in Michigan and am looking for some extra protection, however, I’m not sure how they would look. Anyone have some pics? (Front and Back).
-Lee
I think they look good & will help protect from stone chips.

Attachments

·
Registered
101 Posts
Those look really good! I have tried to stay away from splash guards in the past, but I'm tempted to get these.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Nice clean fit, thanks for the pic's

·
Registered
26 Posts
Just installed mine this week! I actually prefer the look of the car with them on. Fronts are cake todo. Rears are just slightly harder. You have to drill the bottom side of the rear bumper (1hole) to install a holding rivet/pushpin. nothing that would be noticeable if you by chance had to remove them.

·
Registered
70 Posts
They fit great and require drilling only a couple holes (into plastic). Not super-easy to install, but they are pretty nice. Rear DS7Z-16A550-CA, Front DS7Z-16A550-AA. I got both sets for about $90 total on Amazon, and I have seen them for about $100 from one of the online ford parts dealers.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Just installed front and rears this evening. Purchased the factory ones for $ 38.49 per pair. Fit great. Used a flat blade screwdriver, 7mm wrench and socket, and had to drill a 1/4 hole for the rear flaps. All additional hardware was included. Probably could have done all four with the tires on, but found it easier on the rear install to just remove the tires.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Next on my pathetically small list of mods. I picked up the factory ones from fordgenuineautoparts.com for $38.49 a pair also. When going through Ford website, they wanted $49.99 a pair, included tax, and wouldn't deliver. They wanted me to pick them up at the dealer (no delivery option). WTF?
I would have bought them there if they had just let me select delivery, ...but no.
Well, I found them cheaper and now they will be delivered to me.
:)

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
I grabbed them from amazon, about the same price, but earliest delivery says Oct 2.
The e-bay ad was not genuine Ford parts.

·
Registered
246 Posts
I got an amazingly cheap, but perfectly fitting set of molded ones from china for 16 bucks. I posted pics/link in a different thread: CLICK HERE

1 - 19 of 19 Posts