Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner

61 - 78 of 78 Posts

·
Premium Member
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #62 ·
I was told they are going to try different muffler locations and muffler designs to get the sound they are after and keep the price under 750

·
Registered
618 Posts
Hope it sounds better than the Borla, also for sale. Not gonna use it now, going in another direction with the exhaust.

Reactions: MY27FUSION

·
Premium Member
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
My car with one UP downpipe installed is too loud for me at 2800 to 3000 rpms I placed a call to MRT for some mufflers and that is when I found out they want to make a new system with mufflers

·
Premium Member
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #65 ·
Today is the day , new exhaust is in the works as we speak , should have some updates later today stay tuned

·
Premium Member
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #66 ·
Exhaust system is done just waiting for some updated pics from MRT to post

·
Premium Member
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #67 ·

·
Registered
618 Posts
I need to sell the Borla I have, gonna do a pair of electric cut outs at the back on mine. Just have a turn down, or I may get crazy and plum them into the tips at the bumper. Any way I do it, I,m gonna keep the stock water tank though, kinda like the stealth mode, LOL> :)

·
Premium Member
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #71 ·
I got a email from MRT the video and info release are in editing and will be posted soon

Reactions: lyee and Skipe

·
Premium Member
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #72 ·
Here is a link to the exhaust video

Reactions: lyee and metroplex

·
Registered
618 Posts
Sounds good, but still has a lot of drone I bet at hwy speeds. It will give Borla good competition though if they can keep the price down.

·
Premium Member
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #74 ·
Price is 729.99

·
Registered
618 Posts
Not to bad.

·
Premium Member
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #76 ·
price correction 727.99 91F902 under body[1870].jpegMRT.jpeg

·
Registered
618 Posts
Looks good, but I have a couple issues with it. First of all, for 728 bucks they really could use band clamps. What I would do is not have the ends opened up so they slip over the stock pipes, instead cut the stock pipe longer, have less pipe on the MRT before the bend leading to the inlet side of the mufflers and use a 304 stainless butt type band clamp, it works great and looks good under the car. Those old U bolt type clamps are hideous.

·
Premium Member
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #78 ·
The tips should follow the body line looks like they are on the wrong side to me

61 - 78 of 78 Posts