Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
They rarely ever come down too hard on any car, so I expect it will be the usual positive review with a few caveats thrown in so they appear objective. I still watch this show when I happen to come across it, but the main guy's voice inflections drive me nuts.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Yes! Been watching MotorWeek for about 10 years (I believe it's been on 35ish years) and is based just a few miles from where I live. John Davis' voice is a bit much for me but I still enjoy it. Can't wait to hear the negatives (if any) they find and see what they pull off in the 1/4 on the show next week.

Reactions: Dconlan4

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Funny what you guys are saying about his voice. Motor Week is one show that I am always interested in and usually fall asleep when it's on, some kind of defense mechanism!

·
Registered
465 Posts
Funny what you guys are saying about his voice. Motor Week is one show that I am always interested in and usually fall asleep when it's on, some kind of defense mechanism!
That is pretty funny.
I have this recorded weekly so that I can watch it at my leisure and I'm always asleep before Pat Goss gets all excited.

John Davis for president.

Reactions: Dconlan4 and 1153

·
Registered
624 Posts
Based on this write-up, we can expect a positive review when it starts to air on the 12th.
Noticed this comment in above write-up:
"A new 6-speed automatic transmission with paddle shift"
New to Fusion? New altogether?
Have we ever confirmed what transmission we have?

·
Registered
156 Posts
Good review...they liked it alot. 0-60=5.3 1/4 mile 13.9 Said they liked the ride but braking was a little soft other than that pretty positive.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Can't wait, I've got the DVR set (hope it's on YouTube quick enough too)!

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Got my reminder set. 11:30. Now I wait

Reactions: Dconlan4

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
They liked it. Recommended it also

·
Registered
189 Posts
Not to date myself but I've been watching motorweek since 1980 or '81. No that I checked but me thinks the show with longer run times is SNL.

Sad when they do a flash back car review, I reminder some of them.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I thought it was supposed to be the same one they use in the SHO (6F55). Except kinda screwed up.
The etis build info indicates
6 Speed Auto Transmission (6F55)
Drive is LHD 3WD (FTD) - not sure what this part means???
Axle Ratio 3.16

Reactions: 1153
1 - 17 of 17 Posts